2022 vs 2021 Differences

And not all 2022's got the new corrected springs, my buddies new 22 still has the same part number springs on both sides causing the TRX lean, he is bringing it in to the dealership Monday for me to order the new springs to correct the lean under warranty.
Does the warranty apply to 2021 trucks?
Swapping the springs.

You could use this for reference to see if you got the new spring setup, can't find a part #s manual.

View attachment 26431
Do you think they’re building all new trucks with this fix? Or if people who are getting trucks now will still need to fix it?

Do you think they’re building all new trucks with this fix? Or if people who are getting trucks now will still need to fix it?
The newest 22 trucks are being built with the new springs but the earlier 22's were built with the same springs as the 21's

Potter,

Great explanation of the two. I am looking forward to getting 2022 someday whenever they feel like building it. I watched another one of your videos as well, what is the part number for the off road side steps you installed?
82215508AC should be the part number for the Mopar Off-road steps.

Does anyone know if the TRX (specifically '22) has the annoying Auto Stop/Start "feature" where the engine cuts off at stop lights? If so, can you "permanently" disable it so it remembers the state between starts? My current GMC AT4 turns that stupid feature back on after every start and I have to manually disable it by pushing the button every time I get in the truck. I'm hoping that won't be the case with my TRX.
one of the reasons I traded my AT4 in for a TRX :ROFLMAO: That auto stop shit was annoying

Part number on pedals please?

Such a disappointment on my 21.

Some minor features that can be very useful. I like the handle lights and the hitch lights. These would come in really handy for my camper hookups. I'm interested in seeing how UC5 plays out. I'm really accustomed to my current UC, so it will take some getting used to. My current is a bit glitchy occasionally, but not bad. I've definitely had some weirdness here and there though. I was hoping for Garmin GPS, rather than TomTom. I've always hated TT, but hopefully it's better than it was years ago when I last used it.
does anyone even use the built in navi anymore when you have apple or android carplay? so much easier and more convenient imo.

I do on all my other vehicles. Especially the ones with HUD... Its just way more convenient.
I also guess its which nav design you like better. My wife loves apple nav, I am used to the GM stuff. Im trying to learn the lowrance stuff better... Curious how the trx tom tom will be.

When the trx was first advertised, they advertised that way points offroad could be programmed into the gps and it would guide you to them ont he hud. SO similar to how lowrance users do it. Im curious if this is actually true, if you can program a trip in, using gps way points and it has at least state and fed dirt maintained roads. Even GM has those... but they arent marked very well

does anyone even use the built in navi anymore when you have apple or android carplay? so much easier and more convenient imo.
In my current Laramie, I almost never use Carplay. I don't like my phone tethered to a cord. I keep it mounted higher, and don't connect the cord. Even when I do need to charge it, I use wireless charging. Since one of the main uses with Carplay is for GPS, it seems, I don't ever use it, and I just use the in-dash nav. It is a pain in the ass at times, with too many clicks needed and a less than intuitive interface, but I've gotten used to it. For me, I just don't get much benefit out of Carplay. With the new wireless option, that may change. I need a compelling reason to do it though.

You could use this for reference to see if you got the new spring setup, can't find a part #s manual.

View attachment 26431
The codes for my springs are: ZGYP - Left rear, ZSEP - Right front, ZDEP - Left front, ZVYP - Right rear. Since those are different from above, do you have any idea if that means I will have the correct springs? Or will I be stuck trying to find an actual part number on the spring itself when I get the truck?

one of the reasons I traded my AT4 in for a TRX :ROFLMAO: That auto stop shit was annoying
And I heard the AT4 and all GM in general is removing auto start stop for a while to conserve chips…

Think of that. The shortage almost made GM build a durable, non-Frankenstein engine. In addition to start/stop, they also had to ditch AFM/DFM. Unfortunately only electronically. I guess they are still using the cylinder deactivation lifters so it’s a moot point.

What’s weird is, there are some features GM… and dodge/ram… are dropping that don’t require chips.

I need to go back to the article about the ram option changes so I can list them.

Someone post part numbers on pedals. Also how does this new clean air system work and what does it consist of?

Someone post part numbers on pedals. Also how does this new clean air system work and what does it consist of?
It sounds like it’s an filter for your air con and heater.
Usually it’s a filter that’a in a box behind the glove box etc.
If your truck didn’t have it and you want to add it, it will suck. Pulling dash, and swapping hvac hardware.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back