2021 to 2027

Ctuertl

TRX Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2023
Messages
26
Gallery
8
Reaction score
17
Location
Wisconsin
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
I just picked up a 2027 and traded in my 2021 and had some questions that I am hoping to get some input on. On my 2021 I did the following upgrades.

Front Clip PPF
Ceramic
Windshield Tint W/Banner
Ceramic Tint Front Windows
Tazer DT
Power Running Boards
WeatherTech Mud Flaps
Gorilla Black Lug Nuts

I am looking to do essentially the same thing but wanted some input on the following

Liquid PPF- is a new product that the Powersports Dealer I work at is able to get. It s supposed to be just as strong but is able to be repaired if something were to happen and is less expensive to apply. Does anyone have any experience with this yet?

Tazer DT- I really just used it to get amber lights for running lights, mirrors etc while vehicle was on so everything except headlights were amber and on all the time. Is there a better way to do this yet?

Power Running Boardd- Has someone gotten the new Ram ones amd able to integrate into the screen and control thru the screen? Is there a market for the Off Road Boards that came with the truck as that was the only option from factory when I ordered?

Mud Flaps- Which part from Weathertech is the correct one?

Best place to get black lug nuts?

I appreciate any help you can provide.
 

Attachments

  • 20261007_182054.webp
    20261007_182054.webp
    184.5 KB · Views: 20
I just picked up a 2027 and traded in my 2021 and had some questions that I am hoping to get some input on. On my 2021 I did the following upgrades.

Front Clip PPF
Ceramic
Windshield Tint W/Banner
Ceramic Tint Front Windows
Tazer DT
Power Running Boards
WeatherTech Mud Flaps
Gorilla Black Lug Nuts

I am looking to do essentially the same thing but wanted some input on the following

Liquid PPF- is a new product that the Powersports Dealer I work at is able to get. It s supposed to be just as strong but is able to be repaired if something were to happen and is less expensive to apply. Does anyone have any experience with this yet?

Tazer DT- I really just used it to get amber lights for running lights, mirrors etc while vehicle was on so everything except headlights were amber and on all the time. Is there a better way to do this yet?

Power Running Boardd- Has someone gotten the new Ram ones amd able to integrate into the screen and control thru the screen? Is there a market for the Off Road Boards that came with the truck as that was the only option from factory when I ordered?

Mud Flaps- Which part from Weathertech is the correct one?

Best place to get black lug nuts?

I appreciate any help you can provide.


Tazer will be the new part Synapze


Mud Flaps will be the RHO Weathertechs


Black Lugs

 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top