2021 Ram TRX stolen!!

Sorry to hear about another one. I can only imagine how many more are being taken that we don't even read about.

Sorry for your loss. Maybe it was one of those "migrants" we bused over from Texas that Stole it. NY doesn't prosecute theft is what I heard.
Sorry for the OP's loss.
1. Keep busing the "migrants" to dem run cities!
2. Owning a TRX without protection, is never a good idea.

My truck was stolen last night right in front of my house. This is just ridiculous you can have nice things.
We’re being watched. Here in ATL they know where the trucks are, they’re taking notes.

I will be in ATL securing 2 Friday, Saturday and leaving Sunday. They said it’s getting bad there
It’s INSANE man. Cars getting stolen left and right, especially performance cars. Have to park them indoors at all times and even that might not be enough.

Also the lawlessness has reached levels I’ve never seen before.

I was at a car wash on the west side of the city getting the truck hand washed and waxed and these kids were in the waiting room with me talking about what sounded like an auto theft ring. They couldn’t have been more than late teens or early 20s. One of them was on the phone to someone who sounded on speaker phone like he was 15. They didn’t even care that I was there and could hear.

Sad state of affairs.

I think a lot of the wealth in this city is ill gotten gains having lived here now for the better part of a decade.

It’s INSANE man. Cars getting stolen left and right, especially performance cars. Have to park them indoors at all times and even that might not be enough.

Also the lawlessness has reached levels I’ve never seen before.

I was at a car wash on the west side of the city getting the truck hand washed and waxed and these kids were in the waiting room with me talking about what sounded like an auto theft ring. They couldn’t have been more than late teens or early 20s. One of them was on the phone to someone who sounded on speaker phone like he was 15. They didn’t even care that I was there and could hear.

Sad state of affairs.

I think a lot of the wealth in this city is ill gotten gains having lived here now for the better part of a decade.
The theft rings want the teens because they won’t talk, they know they get no jail time so tight lips and out that day. Hopefully you are protected in more ways than one. If not protected on the vehicle front let me know, I can accommodate. Flying in with a few guns to hit the range with someone, they are debating on a Platypus so why not sling some lead 🤷‍♂️

The theft rings want the teens because they won’t talk, they know they get no jail time so tight lips and out that day. Hopefully you are protected in more ways than one. If not protected on the vehicle front let me know, I can accommodate. Flying in with a few guns to hit the range with someone, they are debating on a Platypus so why not sling some lead 🤷‍♂️
Sounds about right regarding the kids.

Im good on security for now. If I want more I will reach out about options. Thanks!

Sounds about right regarding the kids.

Im good on security for now. If I want more I will reach out about options. Thanks!
I put an airtag in mine, but I live in such a small town. I leave mine running when I go into the store. From what I hear they take them and park them for a few days in one location to see if you have location detection on it or not. If you don't get to the truck in a certain amount of time it's on to it's next location.. these people make me sick.

I put an airtag in mine, but I live in such a small town. I leave mine running when I go into the store. From what I hear they take them and park them for a few days in one location to see if you have location detection on it or not. If you don't get to the truck in a certain amount of time it's on to it's next location.. these people make me sick.
New vanity plate BAITTRK

Sucks I'm so paranoid these days I barely drive it unless it's parked next to a window where I can see the freaking thing. Know someone who's Raptor was stolen not long ago.
I want to go somewhere and it's past dark and shitty area, I take my wife's car.
It's not just only theft but the truck getting mangled as they attempt to do so worries me.
Things don't change this year man I really think we'll be headed to GTA style

Sucks I'm so paranoid these days I barely drive it unless it's parked next to a window where I can see the freaking thing. Know someone who's Raptor was stolen not long ago.
I want to go somewhere and it's past dark and shitty area, I take my wife's car.
It's not just only theft but the truck getting mangled as they attempt to do so worries me.
Things don't change this year man I really think we'll be headed to GTA style
Yeah, I was debating driving it out to Athens from ATL but I’m sure it’ll get stolen when I park it in some shitty lot.

You obviously have not been on the forum long! Lol
Compustar
IGLA
Boobie traps
Trunk monkey (needs trunk delete option)
1713412178695.png

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back