2 Havoc's available 10k ADM

alexbarrett615

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat
I have a dealership I have worked with in the past that has 2 Havocs available one is D1 one is F.

10k ADM on top of sticker.

Message me.

And you are? :unsure:

The person buying their 3rd one that is already KZ
Congrats on the find, introduce yourself though so people don't think you're just a dealership sales shill.

Only 10K ADM? A bargain on this forum if you haven't been here...

Alex Barrett
Troy Michigan
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat

Soon to be a first time TRX Havoc Owner.

Not fond of the "Havoc" moniker.

It's the type of word, that more aptly describes the experience most members here, seem to go through with a warranty issue.

Maybe they should have called it the Pink-eye edition?

I’m quite surprised that a single dealership is getting three Havoc Editions. What dealership is this?

Well I apologize for trying to help ppl find a vehicle limited to 875 units...
We see a lot of dealer shills (though not so many lately, they've all been chased away) here and well, I mean, you even misspelled Hellcat... :oops:

This guy sounds like a salesman, I never see someone happy to pay 10K ADM and brag about it. He lives around hazelpark michigan. The dealership must be in Oak Park - called Northland Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

There is a dealership here In Houston getting 2 of them with a 15K ADM, so it’s possible some dealers may get multiple Havocs.

All you had to do is say you found a dealer and here is the contact for it. So how much do you want for that contact? OR is there a reason you wouldn't put it up?

Welcome to the forum! You sound like a real enthusiast! Since you were so polite with your introduction, I’ll take both! You sure you don’t want more than 10k? Wait…never mind. I’ll just go pay a 3-4K on a good wrap in Taxi Cab Yellow and slap a black sticker on my 22.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back