DEAL $11,000 OFF Ram TRX = $3000 OFF Ram TRX Tyrant - no deposit required Granger Motors

Who did you use to transport your truck? What are their rates per mile?

Edit: I just got a quote for $1845 for the 1400 mile trip. Not bad, but the reviews I've read so far have me thinking I would rather drive the truck myself.
I bought my '22 from a dealership in Wisconsin and used whomever they normally ship with. Cost me a little over 2k. Whoever you use though, see if they can cover the truck because it gets hammered from ride over.

Who did you use to transport your truck? What are their rates per mile?

Edit: I just got a quote for $1845 for the 1400 mile trip. Not bad, but the reviews I've read so far have me thinking I would rather drive the truck myself.
For what its worth - I used airRyd after dicking around with Conway for weeks. They had it loaded in a day (which is probably and exception) and came all the way from FL to OR for $1850 + good communication and no issues. My 4th transport overall and I am probably lucky but not a single issue on any of them besides arriving dirty of course.

We received our first Lunar on our lot, check this beauty out! 🤩 :love:
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail

More of our customer's 2023 TRX orders showing up! :love:
We hope that the 2024 orders open soon🤞
GetAttachmentThumbnail
Loving that I'm not seeing many white ones! I'll be there on Monday to pick up my HellPanda! :ROFLMAO:

We received our first Lunar on our lot, check this beauty out! 🤩 :love:
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
I really like it except for the wheels and the interior stitching. Wish it had the standard grey stitching because it actually matches quite nicely. Blue stitching for the sake of being different is silly and only belongs on Hydro Blue trucks.

LOL , consider this stolen.
My white 392 rubicon has been dubbed "the Panda" and my F3 nickname is Kung Fu Panda (never heard of F3, check it out here: www.f3nation.com), so I feel like the TRX has no choice but to be the "HellPanda" that faithfully pulls around his brother the Hellcat from track to track.

Also... there's nothing sleek or catlike about these monsters... they're more like bears... so, "Panda" seems appropriate.

My drive home from Granger yesterday didn't look near as nice (Thanks, Illinois). But my experience was the same. Worked with @Amanda@Granger to answer my all of my TRX questions before ordering, and Jackie to get my TRX order placed. I worked with Jackie and Hayleigh during the build/ship process, and Jackie for the TRX delivery. Catelyn handled the finance/paperwork. Everyone on the team (worked with Britney for our Jeep 392 delivery) was great, answered all of our questions, and made our 2 deliveries in the last month as smooth as could be.

This is my experience. There are exceptions to every rule, but I would not hesitate to recommend the Granger team to anyone I like :)

Something to consider if you are traveling to Granger for delivery... I live about 300 miles from Des Moines. I have a regional airport close to me and one-way flights were almost $400 per person. I was able to do a one-way car rental to the Des Moines airport. I spent $90 on the car and about $25 on gas. Plus, wifey got to go with me. For me, I would have spent over 5 hours in the airport/layover/flight. Instead, I spent 4.5 hours on the road. And didn't have to deal with people.
As another person that lives in Illinois this helps

Hey everyone!!! I am no longer in the Online Ordering Department. Britney is now your point of contact. ram@grangermotors.com

Today is Day 1 in my new position here at Granger Motors. Internet Sales, helping our local customers and I could not be more thrilled!!

I've appreciated helping you all and seeing most of you in person for your vehicle delivery!! I am sad and will miss it but I am looking forward to my next adventure.

Not only do we have great discounted pricing for ordering vehicles; our inventory vehicles are priced to sell as well!

Please reach out to me if you or you know anyone in the market. It's been my pleasure assist you along the day!!

https://www.grangermotors.com/ https://www.grangerford.com/

Amanda Wuebker
Internet Sales
Granger Motors
515 999-8255
amandaw@grangermotors.com

Back