TRX noob in CA

DocNeon

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Granite TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport, 2017 Mini Cooper JCW
Hey everybody, Im Chris and live out in Gilroy, CA. This will be my first truck that I've owned. I have always been a muscle car type of person and I have owned fast and loud cars in the past 04 Gto, 07 trailblazer SS, 13 Subaru STI, 2016 Charger scat pack and a 2018 Durango SRT. Sold the charger a few years ago and just recently sold the durango and have been missing my V8's. Currently driving a 2021 Genesis G70 sport and a Mini Cooper JCW. These cars are fun but definitely miss the power and sound.

I ordered my TRX this past Nov. It's a Granite Crystal with the lv 2 package, pano sunroof, bed utility, trailer tow group, carbon fiber and advanced safety package. Just patiently waiting like a lot of people. Hope to eventually talk or even meet up with people from the bay area. Thanks

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order! You won’t be disappointed. Cheers 🍻

Gilroy, nice, I’m from Carmel Valley, CA, live in AZ now

Congrats on the truck and hopefully it’s in your hands soon, they’re a blast

Welcome. I don't see your info in the tracker - care to add it? There are lots of advantages...like watching the daily announcements for your name, joining in the group chorus of, "Dang, it wasn't my day today", stuff like that.

Welcome. I don't see your info in the tracker - care to add it? There are lots of advantages...like watching the daily announcements for your name, joining in the group chorus of, "Dang, it wasn't my day today", stuff like that.

I got warn you, that daily disappointment can lead you to depression.....

Ok so I just added my info to the tracker. Now just get wait.

Welcome to the forum! I’m in the Bay Area. Been enjoying the truck for a little over a year already - you’ll join the ranks very soon! Would also like to meet up once you take delivery

So I finally picked up my truck about 3 weeks ago. Couldn't be happier. It is an absolute beast! Would love to meet up with others from around the bay area.

Used to hit up Hollister Hills quite a bit years ago with a mob of Tacomas (TTORA), bet it would be even more fun in a TRX :cool:

Heya. I’m in concord!!

For any other Bay Area peeeps who post up!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back