Tazer upgrade

Well, in so many words, you just revealed that you have no idea what this product does:
Well you can’t read or look at the little cues in said picture you couldn’t read. It clearly says 3 products, one of which clearly says it removes the speed limiter. That is clearly what I am referring to and said as much when I said it the first time and the second time. Can I answer any other unnecessary questions for you?

Well you can’t read or look at the little cues in said picture you couldn’t read. It clearly says 3 products, one of which clearly says it removes the speed limiter. That is clearly what I am referring to and said as much when I said it the first time and the second time. Can I answer any other unnecessary questions for you?
Even if you’re referring to the device that will remove the speed limiter, you haven’t explained how it would destroy transmissions (“if-else” messages wouldn’t be the cause). If it is, any other tuning product or device out there that removes the speed limiter would cause the same damage to the transmission, not just zautomotive’s, so that’s a risk anybody takes that removes the speed limiter, regardless of the method.

Even if you’re referring to the device that will remove the speed limiter, you haven’t explained how it would destroy transmissions (“if-else” messages wouldn’t be the cause). If it is, any other tuning product or device out there that removes the speed limiter would cause the same damage to the transmission, not just zautomotive’s, so that’s a risk anybody takes that removes the speed limiter, regardless of the method.
You obviously don’t know what tuning and live data manipulation means. I CLEARLY explained why its a bad idea on their part to yet again mess with vehicle systems they have no business messing with. If you cannot comprehend any of it… have a good rest of your night.

You obviously don’t know what tuning and live data manipulation means. I CLEARLY explained why its a bad idea on their part to yet again mess with vehicle systems they have no business messing with. If you cannot comprehend any of it… have a good rest of your night.
So that’s it? You’re just going to keep repeating about “live data manipulation”, but not exactly how it’s going to destroy the trans?
Laymen like me really want to know.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back