Ravelco Installations needed in MICHIGAN/OHIO??

ColbertReport

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Durango R/T
Good Morning, I have been in contact the last couple months with a Ravelco installer that services the midwest. I currently live in michigan and was just advised that we only have 3 customers in queue for the install but in need of 3 MORE! Are there any others who may be interested in having this install so that were able to make this install available to us? I was told "we need a minimum of six total ravelco installations in your area in order not to be cost prohibitive"

Please respond/and or spread the word!!!! Protecting our vehicles from theft is super important especially after we worked so hard to get them!!!

I'm near Lansing. I have a TRX and 392 that I would sign up for a Revelco installations.

I would even offer my home barn shop as well.

I'm near Lansing. I have a TRX and 392 that I would sign up for a Revelco installations.

I would even offer my home barn shop as well.
This is great! This would now make a total of 5 installation interests! I will contact to see if this is enough to get them to travel for installment. They originally told me that when the time came the service could be performed in michigan or ohio! The installer has asked me to spread the word so that we can make this possible! If you know of anyone else interested please respond and let me know!

Back