SOLD Rambar For Sale

jrad801

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Picked the truck up today and pulled the Rambar as soon as I got home so it’s new. Prefer not to ship. Asking $750. Located in SLC, UT.

3AC8E82F-B114-47F0-91A9-EF682CC09175.jpeg
7A0D5BD6-C3BD-4B57-AA44-7CE23B88A49D.jpeg
D66FF1FF-4C39-46A3-BAC7-20BCB7645B1D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there. Yes I would ship, just not sure the best method or how much it would cost. I’m guessing UPS would need to fully wrap it in bubble wrap or something. If you want it I can take it to UPS and have them package it all up and just let you know the cost.

Last edited:
It looks like I can get one brand new for just under 1100 including shipping so I'm hoping you would consider something less then that with shipping. Let me know your best price which would include shipping to 92603. Thx

• Winner
Reactions: ALJ
It looks like I can get one brand new for just under 1100 including shipping so I'm hoping you would consider something less then that with shipping. Let me know your best price which would include shipping to 92603. Thx

I did some research and based on size it would have to ship freight which is going to be quite expensive and not worth shipping it I don’t think.

Bump and price drop to $950. I also have the spare tire carrier I will sell as a package deal.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back