Proud new owner and already appreciate this group!

T3R3X

TRX Noob
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TREX
Hello. I picked up a new 2022 Level 2 TRX two days ago. Wow. Can’t stop smiling. 18 months ago I purchased my first pickup, a 2021 RAM Rebel, only to discover the TRX was starting deliveries. I loved my Rebel but couldn’t kick the desire to own the TRX. Blessed, fortunate, humble… I’m in so cal in Ventura County. Would love to meet up with others interested in some off pavement adventures. And I’ve already used this forum to solve the passenger door rattle from music with bass, and researched some light bars, decals, and more. Thank you.

E192A646-D4D8-4BAC-BBEC-6E3EB5C19BCF.jpeg

Hello. I picked up a new 2022 Level 2 TRX two days ago. Wow. Can’t stop smiling. 18 months ago I purchased my first pickup, a 2021 RAM Rebel, only to discover the TRX was starting deliveries. I loved my Rebel but couldn’t kick the desire to own the TRX. Blessed, fortunate, humble… I’m in so cal in Ventura County. Would love to meet up with others interested in some off pavement adventures. And I’ve already used this forum to solve the passenger door rattle from music with bass, and researched some light bars, decals, and more. Thank you.

View attachment 45919
That’s awesome, congratulations and welcome to the family.

View attachment 45919
Congratulations!

Congrats and glad to hear you plan on using the TRX for its purpose!

View attachment 45919
Congratulations on your new beast and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join the family. That is a gorgeous spec. Stunning truck!

Congrats man! I’m from Ventura county myself. Did you get it from a local dealer? I’ve shopped some at crown dodge in Ventura, but decided to just get one built instead.

View attachment 45919
. . .welcome to the brotherhood of dispicables and nefarious TRX enthusiast. You will enjoy all time spent in these forums.

View attachment 45919
Congrats and welcome! We are neighbors over in AZ. We will be doing some pavement princess and offroad meetups here in AZ and may spread out to other surrounding states as well. Great looking truck. We have some lighting options for the TRX and are currently working on others. I look forward to seeing what you do with your truck. They are so much fun.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back