SOLD: PRICE DROPPED to $1,500 for 4 x BRAND NEW 20" HRE FT-1's (in Tarmac)

If i didn’t have my setup already dialed in this is a great buy!!!!

37s over 35s isn’t huge jump

With proper offsets, tire sizing, reducing rotational mass with forged wheels and normal 12.5 wide tires you pretty much break even on weight and works on stock suspension. (All of which this setup has)

The problem is people forget how much this shit adds up. I’m in 5500-6k on my setup as wheel.

Then of course you need the brakes to get that RM down ! :) What’s another 3-4k?

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpeg
    IMG_0632.jpeg
    601.7 KB · Views: 90
If i didn’t have my setup already dialed in this is a great buy!!!!

37s over 35s isn’t huge jump

With proper offsets, tire sizing, reducing rotational mass with forged wheels and normal 12.5 wide tires you pretty much break even on weight and works on stock suspension. (All of which this setup has)

The problem is people forget how much this shit adds up. I’m in 5500-6k on my setup as wheel.

Then of course you need the brakes to get that RM down ! :) What’s another 3-4k?
It’s a very slippery slope…

Hat
It’s a very slippery slope…
i've lost control and been sliding for years... lol

hey this is prob the last big ass sc v8 we'll all own with how the market is changing to meet higher epa standards.... why not go big and enjoy it.

Tires sold.

Brand NEW HRE’s remain for $2k ($600 off)

If y'all were curious what they look like mounted. I get complaints on the wheels all the time, buyer won't be disappointed.

I would totally take one for a spare lol

IMG_20240114_213004_484.jpg

IMG_20240103_182657_792.jpg

I have had Fuel Rebels and these HRE's on my TRX and there a weight savings to these vs. the Fuel. 100% noticeable in how the truck feels. These also perfectly fit the willwood big brake kit.

Update: Brand New HRE 37’s (0 miles) mounted wheels & tire combo $1000 off what I paid. Will also consider separating Wheels & tires (tpms only if already sold wheels or tires). PRICE DROP TO $3,800. Tires SOLD…HRE‘s wheels new in box still available for $600 off, as new, never seen the road, it’s like buy 3 get one free. $2,000 for the set, will split shipping - shipped for $100 CONUS/lower 48.
———————————————————
Gents,

After planning my TRX build for 9 months, I f'd up on my wheel color...

I had been thinking about Terra Bronze (Ore as HRE calls it) , but last second went matte black (Tarmac) impulsively.

Thought I wanted this look (but my TRX is Granite).

View attachment 114378

So...I after visiting he ran the shop this am, I just ordered the new wheels and I now need to unload the brand new set of Tarmac HRE wheel set. Having spent over $300 to mount, balance and install sensors...I'm selling them as a drop in package. They are gorgeous for anyone thinking about a 37" upgrade - they are awesome.

FOR SALE: brand new, expertly mounted and balanced set of 4 complete wheels/tires - ready to install, out of the box
  • BRAND NEW (only mounted the passenger wheel front on her before making my decision this am)
  • 4 x HRE FT-1's 20" x 9"wheels in Tarmac (HRE WEBSITE) w HRE center caps (not out of box yet)
  • Hunter Roadforce mounted and balanced by Paddock Imports yesterday (Denver, CO)
  • The wheels are beautiful, Japanese made for HRE (by VOLK I believe) - took <4 oz to balance them
  • w/ new factory TPMS sensors installed & calibrated to TRX
  • w/ NO (0) mile Toyo Open Country RT's 37" x 12.5 x 20"
View attachment 114376
Yes...those are Alcon's behind the wheel....and they are sweet!

View attachment 114377

Wheels: paid $2,450 shipped (from vivid racing)
Tires: paid $2,400 ($520 each, plus mounting and balancing)
Factory TPMS sensors: $120 cost
plus Denver CO sales tax $$$ (I'll eat that 8% as an idiot tax)

Spent: ~$4,970

Please PM me if interested - thanks

Mike
Hello are these still available?

OK fellas...I need to make room in the garage.

4 brand new (never seen the road) 20' HRE FT1's for $1,500 ($375 each) for local pickup in Denver, CO. or $1650 ($412.50) shipped CONUS

Damn I realllly wish these were 18s. I'd be on them right away.

GLWS

Geez this is a crazy deal! I have 2 brand new nitto grapplers in 37x12.50r20’s also! But I just did 37’s a couple months back on my methods. Have to see what I can figure out 😎

Maybe I missed it but what is the offset on these?

Friday Bump....$1,650 shipped anywhere CONUS ($1400 localDenver pickup)

They boxed and in my garage...yours for $1,650 shipped to CA.

Back