TRXAMG

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22' TRX
Current Ride #2
W213 E63s AMG
Hello,

Picked up a '22 TRX this week (happy 4th of July), to add to the stable. Love it so far.
Also have a W213 1000HP E63s AMG and 450hp B9 SQ5.
IMG_3241.jpeg
IMG_3249.jpeg
IMG_3247.jpeg
IMG_3245.jpeg

Congrats and welcome!

P.S. how the heck is your garage so clean? I had to buy overhead storage racks to fit the TRX and the X6M in a 3 car garage! You read that right 2 cars in a 3 car garage. 🤣😂

Congrats. It’s been a year since I picked my truck up and I totally understand your excitement. Enjoy it and have fun!

Congrats and welcome!

P.S. how the heck is your garage so clean? I had to buy overhead storage racks to fit the TRX and the X6M in a 3 car garage! You read that right 2 cars in a 3 car garage. 🤣😂
I have OCD LOL, everything has to be put away neatly. Thanks for the warm welcome, X6M is badass!

Congrats. It’s been a year since I picked my truck up and I totally understand your excitement. Enjoy it and have fun!
Thank you! And the TRX is so awesome, I don't think me or my wife want to drive anything else right now LOL.

Nice, I have a TRX, Q5 and just sold my AMG63s SUV.

The TRX and Q5 fit in my 2 car garage only because the Q5 is so little.
Agreed! Q5/SQ5 are tiny, the TRX dwarfs them. It's also way more fun to drive haha.

Lots of ponies in that stable! Congrats on the truck and welcome to the group. 🍻to never driving boring vehicles!

Very nice garage, We have a similar german brother in ours (y)

Welcome to the forum and to a fellow Euro enthusiast! Nice fleet 😎

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back