New to the Ram Fam

Monz

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
I traded in my 22 37 Raptor for a 23 TRX in June and could not be happier. I've always had a Ford super duty in the past and decided to try an off-road Baja vehicle since I no longer needed to tow. After multiple break downs with the Raptors transmission and my hate for the sound of the V6, it was time to make the switch to Ram and the kick a$$ hellcat V8. Although it's been a short time of ownership, I can say this truck has made me happy every time I get behind the wheel. I'm looking forward to upgrading the truck and being a part of the TRX community.

I traded in my 22 37 Raptor for a 23 TRX in June and could not be happier. I've always had a Ford super duty in the past and decided to try an off-road Baja vehicle since I no longer needed to tow. After multiple break downs with the Raptors transmission and my hate for the sound of the V6, it was time to make the switch to Ram and the kick a$$ hellcat V8. Although it's been a short time of ownership, I can say this truck has made me happy every time I get behind the wheel. I'm looking forward to upgrading the truck and being a part of the TRX community.
Congrats on getting your TRX and welcome to the forum! Lots of great info on here for mods and ideas.

Former Raptor owner here as well and ford fanboy who made the switch and no regrets after over 2 years.

Welcome to the forum!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back