dat_trx

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram 1500 Limited
Current Ride #2
2023 Ram TRX
Hi everyone, new to the forum. I have been lurking in the forum for a few months now. Thanks to this forum, I found the deals from Mark Dodge and decided to order my 2023 TRX. I am currently driving a 2020 Billet Silver 1500 Limited. My Limited has been awesome and I only have 10k miles on it because I work from home. I really hate to get rid of it but I really want a hellcat powered truck. My ideal truck would be a hellcat powered 1500 Limited and thought about doing a hellcat swap but I really don't want to deal with the headaches. This forum has been very informative.

Welcome and congrats! The team at Mark Dodge are amazing, I'm sure you will not be disappointed. The TRX is a big step up.

Welcome and congrats on the new build! You’ll love it! Let me know if you need any mods for it or have questions.

Welcome and congrats! The team at Mark Dodge are amazing, I'm sure you will not be disappointed. The TRX is a big step up.
Thanks, the process with Mark Dodge has been pretty easy so far.

Welcome and congrats on the new build! You’ll love it! Let me know if you need any mods for it or have questions.
Thanks, will do.

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your order! Cheers.

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your order! Cheers.
Thanks, can't wait. Ordered in the beginning of October and no movement on the tracker yet.

Welcome to the forum @dat_trx and congrats on the order! 🍻 If you would like to have it tracked on the forum, be sure to check out this thread:

Welcome to the forum @dat_trx and congrats on the order! 🍻 If you would like to have it tracked on the forum, be sure to check out this thread:

Thanks, I will check it out. I have been checking the ram brand vehicle order tracking daily. I get two green check marks with a red message saying there's currenty no info about your vehicle available.

I assume when its scheduled, I will see the official tracker with the progression on it.

Thanks, I will check it out. I have been checking the ram brand vehicle order tracking daily. I get two green check marks with a red message saying there's currenty no info about your vehicle available.

I assume when its scheduled, I will see the official tracker with the progression on it.
Are you putting in the VON (Vehicle order number)?
When a dealer submits an order and its accepted by RAM(1-3days) a VIN is issued and you are in D status(firm order, waiting for schedule(D1).
Once in D you should be able to access the pizza tracker on Rams page.

Yes, I am putting in my last name and my VON. I have a vin number as well since the beginning of October.

My VIN is in the 504 group.

Yes, I am putting in my last name and my VON. I have a vin number as well since the beginning of October.
Then you have to reach out to your dealership for updated POC, they might have misspelled your name or something. As long as your last name or business name matches with VON, you should be accessing the pizza tracker.

Got it, I will reach out to them. I checked in with them about a week ago and they told me none of the October orders were scheduled yet.

Congrats and welcome. Let us know if we can help with anything along the way.

Finally, 9 months to the day from ordering, we picked up the TRX on Saturday. Mark Dodge and USSFCU made the buying experience very easy!

The one positive thing about the process taking so long is, the Limited got paid off and it will used as the daily driver. Loving the TRX so far and the wife is loving it as well!
20211009_113544_resized.jpg
20230701_113835.jpg

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back