Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Just as a heads up, we are answering emails in the order they are received. Please be patient as we will respond back as soon as possible!

So what is everyone going to do when their TRX's hit 200k miles, etc? Replace it with another TRX I assume? Or a different Hellcat V8 pickup?
Nurse it baby. I got a Mach E GTPE edition that we drive all the time for in-town driving only. TRX gets driven once a week and is our road trip warrior. Then the Bronco SAS Badlands is also for fun. I am going to cram as many miles on the EV as I can, nurse the ICE vehicles with great upkeep for a long time. Govt cant tell me what to do!

426 block replacement :)

Nurse it baby. I got a Mach E GTPE edition that we drive all the time for in-town driving only. TRX gets driven once a week and is our road trip warrior. Then the Bronco SAS Badlands is also for fun. I am going to cram as many miles on the EV as I can, nurse the ICE vehicles with great upkeep for a long time. Govt cant tell me what to do!

I’m guessing that the majority (if not all) came from regular RAM owners?

The reason I mentioned it, was because a lot are making fun of the RHO, 6 cylinders etc, as though their TRX is gonna last forever, or when it's time is over, they'll just simply get another Hellcat V8.

The reason I mentioned it, was because a lot are making fun of the RHO, 6 cylinders etc, as though their TRX is gonna last forever, or when it's time is over, they'll just simply get another Hellcat V8.
We’re making fun of the RHO because we’re (mentally) 10yrs old, and we love our Hellcats. No way to know what each of us will get to replace the TRX one day. Right now at this moment, there are brand new TRX and Raptor R’s available.

Too many variables to see what the market will offer years from now. I personally don’t think that it’ll be all EV’s and hybrids.

We’re making fun of the RHO because we’re (mentally) 10yrs old, and we love our Hellcats. No way to know what each of us will get to replace the TRX one day. Right now at this moment, there are brand new TRX and Raptor R’s available.

Too many variables to see what the market will offer years from now. I personally don’t think that it’ll be all EV’s and hybrids.
I'm mentally 12 years old thank you very much

Not wrong...or a rebuilt HC engine.
I am working on a 1970 Olds 442 W-30 frame off and a complete engine rebuild, updated internals, b&b, etc. of the 455 was about $6000. In 44 years someone, somewhere will be doing the same thing to a TRX ! Cheers!

Not wrong...or a rebuilt HC engine.
I am working on a 1970 Olds 442 W-30 frame off and a complete engine rebuild, updated internals, b&b, etc. of the 455 was about $6000. In 44 years someone, somewhere will be doing the same thing to a TRX ! Cheers!
What color 442? Guy down the street from me has a white with gold stripes. BAD ASS!

What color 442? Guy down the street from me has a white with gold stripes. BAD ASS!
She will be Sherwood Green with white stripes. Progress photo below, along with what it will look like when completed. I was lucky, its a "shed find" where it was mothballed in the early 80's with just a few miles...so all the sheet metal is 100% original and zero rust.

Attachments

• 20240410_125855.jpg
    20240410_125855.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 1970-oldsmobile-442-w-30.jpg
    1970-oldsmobile-442-w-30.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 30
She will be Sherwood Green with white stripes. Progress photo below, along with what it will look like when completed. I was lucky, its a "shed find" where it was mothballed in the early 80's with just a few miles...so all the sheet metal is 100% original and zero rust.
Nice, I have a 66. I’m a little further along but still lots to do. My TRX will probably be ready for it’s frame-off by the time it’s 100% done!
IMG_0419.jpeg
IMG_6028.jpeg

Waiting for a response so we can Get ours going!

Last edited:
Back