Hello from South Texas

I'm in Corpus too waiting on my order from July. What color did you order?

Just know this is what many of us went through. Greetings from East Texas. Actually, many of us went through longer than that and then one day.... Boom.... She's here.

Congrats on the order and welcome to the slowest six months of your life. I mean... 12 weeks. ;)

Reactions: esm
nope haha!! more than that
Didn't they start getting built in September
I know some people ordered in May and June and are still waiting But it still hasn't been 12 weeks seen they started to get built or am I wrong lol

New to the Forum, just ordered my TRX the last week of November, guess Ill be joining the wait list just like a lot of you. My vin has been issued but from what Im seeing that does not mean its going to take the 12 weeks I was told.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order! I'm just South of you in McAllen.

How is the tire/tread wear? Anyone install the catch can on their TRX? Does the can void warranty?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back