Hello all | Seguro

Seguro Offroad

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
Military
ARMY
I came across a thread of Moab and saw @PhoenixTRX post. I am trying to get a hold of @PhoenixTRX.

A little about my Truck. I drive a 2019 Ram Power Wagon. I grew up mudding in a C10 Chevy pickup with my pops. When my brother sand the front end, behind Lake Pleasant, most of our off-roading ended. I started my journey back to 4 wheeling while seeking a way to get to more remote hikes and mountain bike trails. After purchasing the Power Wagon, most of my hiking and MTB died down. This was because I started to explore more and more areas, in this very capable platform. I discovered Power Wagons In Moab, but could not get a spot in the 2020 event. This was during the beginnings of Covid and everything was on/off back on. A whole lot of confusion. I ended up signing up with Full Size Invasion, which had no limitations on participants. After the shell shock of 7 days of Moab "Hell" week, I caught the rock crawling bug. This is a much longer wheel base than your typical crawler, and much fatter. Time after time, I have been impressed with this platform. I collaborated with Mercenary Offroad, and we designed and built a great set of High clearance front and rear bumpers. Aesthetically, I don't think any other bumper compares. The front follows body lines and looks great. Performance wise .. . haha, no one has tested a bumper like Seguro and I.

As anyone who wheels know, cameras never do obstacles justice. We have hit areas such as John Bull in Big Bear CA, lots of Sand Hollow, plenty of Moab, and ridiculously tight trails in Parker Az. @PhoenixTRX if you read this, reach out to me on instagram. Thank you for reading and I will catch you in the desert somewhere!

Alex P.

I came across a thread of Moab and saw @PhoenixTRX post. I am trying to get a hold of @PhoenixTRX.

A little about my Truck. I drive a 2019 Ram Power Wagon. I grew up mudding in a C10 Chevy pickup with my pops. When my brother sand the front end, behind Lake Pleasant, most of our off-roading ended. I started my journey back to 4 wheeling while seeking a way to get to more remote hikes and mountain bike trails. After purchasing the Power Wagon, most of my hiking and MTB died down. This was because I started to explore more and more areas, in this very capable platform. I discovered Power Wagons In Moab, but could not get a spot in the 2020 event. This was during the beginnings of Covid and everything was on/off back on. A whole lot of confusion. I ended up signing up with Full Size Invasion, which had no limitations on participants. After the shell shock of 7 days of Moab "Hell" week, I caught the rock crawling bug. This is a much longer wheel base than your typical crawler, and much fatter. Time after time, I have been impressed with this platform. I collaborated with Mercenary Offroad, and we designed and built a great set of High clearance front and rear bumpers. Aesthetically, I don't think any other bumper compares. The front follows body lines and looks great. Performance wise .. . haha, no one has tested a bumper like Seguro and I.

As anyone who wheels know, cameras never do obstacles justice. We have hit areas such as John Bull in Big Bear CA, lots of Sand Hollow, plenty of Moab, and ridiculously tight trails in Parker Az. @PhoenixTRX if you read this, reach out to me on instagram. Thank you for reading and I will catch you in the desert somewhere!

Alex P.

Hey Alex -

I was 'removed' from Instagram apparently (late night comments and meds probably LOL).. but will DM you my contact info!

Hey Alex -

I was 'removed' from Instagram apparently (late night comments and meds probably LOL).. but will DM you my contact info!
Heck yeah, glad you responded. I will test if I can send a PM. I was restricted earlier, being a newb to forum.

Welcome my friend. We need to get you over and discuss 2500 power wagon mods. We had "Big Red " (Chris "aev_ram_xxl" on IG) over for some custom work but need to get some production stuff going too.

IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0899.jpeg

Lol, nah...it's probably an age thing. I like 80's metal. In this case, I'd rather hear the engine.
Its not always the engine. You have camera folks making noises, bodily noises and all. Sometimes its better to mask what's going on. Any video clip will get critiqued by different groups of people. It is what it is.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back