Air’d outSRT

“The IGLA Man”
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 SRT Jeep
Military
US Army (ret)
After many calls and emails with Shawn Liger with Hammer Performance and the owners we are going to be getting them trained and setup in the SE part of NM by El Paso in the next couple weeks.
If anyone knows of a security/audio shop in a location without an IGLA dealer that would be interested please let me know. It can’t be within about 1.5 hours of another dealer please.
Thanks
Josh

After many calls and emails with Shawn Liger with Hammer Performance and the owners we are going to be getting them trained and setup in the SE part of NM by El Paso in the next couple weeks.
If anyone knows of a security/audio shop in a location without an IGLA dealer that would be interested please let me know. It can’t be within about 1.5 hours of another dealer please.
Thanks
Josh
Good to hear! The only reason I picked up Ravelco from Hammer was cuz there was nobody around to install IGLA. Keep us posted once they're ready!

Good to hear! The only reason I picked up Ravelco from Hammer was cuz there was nobody around to install IGLA. Keep us posted once they're ready!
They were given the ravelco bypass videos and immediately said we are in. Smart shop lol

Will you need trucks for training or all set on that?
Call the shop and see. They are wanting other platforms that they support too, bronco ect.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back