SRG_Joe

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2021 Audi RS6 | 2021 Mini GP | 2018 SRG Built Wrangler | 1996 Coyote F150
We have a client that has no use of his front fingers. Was wondering if anyone knows or has swapped out to a top button option? I know this is a weird request but want to help him out.

I went with a pistol grip and Barton makes a ball one too. Push down and into gear. It’s for a challenger but with little modification can work for a TRX… I love mine.

Attachments

• IMG_5185.jpeg
    IMG_5185.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5187.jpeg
    IMG_5187.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5188.jpeg
    IMG_5188.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 115
Edit: my bad didn’t realize the shifter action until I posted. This won’t work apologies

We had this on our raptor, loved it
IMG_5440.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3468.jpeg
    IMG_3468.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 36
I went with a pistol grip and Barton makes a ball one too. Push down and into gear. It’s for a challenger but with little modification can work for a TRX… I love mine.

That's pretty cool, where is the trigger or button to unlock it?

Thank you looking though

We have a client that has no use of his front fingers. Was wondering if anyone knows or has swapped out to a top button option? I know this is a weird request but want to help him out.
Look at the T handle style gear shift

Thank you so much, this has been forwarded to him.

Reactions: DMR
Look at the T handle style gear shift
i don’t think that will work with our truck, it is designed for a shifter with a side button, so you can push the handle right and change gears, if you can rotate it may change from P to D but not the other way around

i don’t think that will work with our truck, it is designed for a shifter with a side button, so you can push the handle right and change gears, if you can rotate it may change from P to D but not the other way around
I wonder if that company could fab something up that would work.

Back