38" XTREME MUD TERRAINS + 1.5" BORA WHEEL SPACERS INSTALLED!!

FULLTHROTTLERICK

| NO FEAR |
2x TRX of the Month 🏆
2x Video of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Figured this was worth its own thread for search purposes/etc for anyone else trying to do this stupidity haha. I've only seen maybe 2 Rexes on 38s (shout-out to @BryanE4435 who wants to go back to stock 35s haha), and neither had wheel spacers so I'm happy to be the 1st/guinea per usual haha

Check out our vid with the kiddo(s) with install/chalk-test/travel measurements/walk-around/trimming/discussion/etc. Put in in 4k mode as the default is like 480p on the forum lol

Last edited:
Some pics & details for those who dont wanna watch. Although there is more info in the video

We’re running Eibach front 1.6” lift and eibach rear HD 2.6” lift here. Tires are 38x13.5R18. Inflated width = 13.7”. Total diameter: 37.6”. Weight= 85lbs/tire. Also running Bora 1.5” hubcentric aluminum spacers here too. Trimming was definitely required and we’re almost out of material b4 trimming into the cab lolol. No rubbing now under DD but We have ordered the 2.7” front Eibachs to give us a little extra room. I like the look so much that if I have to trim the passenger’s footwell into open air i will haha

IMG_9227.jpeg
IMG_9209.jpeg

IMG_9201.jpeg

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back