2023 Granite level 2, sunroof, bed group, red accents/carbon fiber int for sale $98K

Stupid high inflation, followed by high interest rates.

The typical TRX owner has no idea about the theft problem. Look at the number of noobs on this forum that have no clue. Anybody that buys a TRX doesn't give a crap about fuel economy.
Sir, do you understand what inflation is? Inflation is when prices go up - that should help (and NOT hurt) prices of these machines. Milton Friedman once said that the most effective protection against inflation is to spend your money:

Fuel economy 100% has a negative effect on these vehicles. Many don't realize how much gas these things guzzle until they buy.

Sir, do you understand what inflation is? Inflation is when prices go up - that should help (and NOT hurt) prices of these machines. Milton Friedman once said that the most effective protection against inflation is to spend your money:

Fuel economy 100% has a negative effect on these vehicles. Many don't realize how much gas these things guzzle until they buy.

Re-read my first sentence. Also do a search on the TRX price increases from 2021 to 2024.

A TRX is a luxury purchase. If inflation is causing the cost of living to go up I don’t see more people being able to afford the truck and thus sustaining the price.

As far as the current used prices on 2023’s, I would agree that $95k is about the best with low miles & level 2 — but that’s just the asking price. As far as the OP’s high asking price because of his upgrades, I just paid $93.6 for a 2023 fully optioned except for stickers and red stripes. It also came with about $10k of extras — front & back ADD’s, Baja Designs, tint, lift. 10k mi. And what makes it an even better deal is that I found it in CA. Not easy to do here.

Good luck on your sale of your trx it's a nice looking truck

OK, that Tankless water system is really calling to me. Putting the TRX back on the market, new price $97,500. $4K miles, garaged since day 1, includes Mopar power steps, full ceramic window tint, ceramic paint protection, catch can, black lugs, hard tonneau cover, QTP exhaust cutouts. Note that half the miles on this truck were delivery miles.

Back