2023 Granite level 2, sunroof, bed group, red accents/carbon fiber int for sale $98K

Chawumba

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Granite Crystal Metallic
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model S Plaid, Alfa Romeo 4C
2023 RAM TRX in perfect condition with only 3200 miles. Level 2, Panoramic sunroof, bed utility group, red interior/carbon fiber interior accents, MSRP $102,975. Also includes both carpet and rubber floor mats, hard tonneau cover, full ceramic window tint, ceramic coated paint, mopar power running boards, and QTP exhaust cutouts. Been garaged since day 1, most miles were delivery miles. Here is your chance to get one one of these trucks in as new condition before they are gone.

Attachments

• TRX 1.jpg
    TRX 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 370
  • Trx 2.jpg
    Trx 2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 257
  • TRX.jpg
    TRX.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 303
  • TrX4.jpg
    TrX4.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 297
More Images...

Attachments

• rx 6.jpg
    rx 6.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 104
  • trx 5.jpg
    trx 5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 104
Sorry if I missed this in another thread; may I ask why you are bailing on it?

I had a similar 2021 before, got a 2023 cause I wanted a higher spec. Truck is fantastic, but my rental business has evolved over the past few months to include multiple lots at a RV resort and I am gonna need a truck to tow large 5th wheel trailers up and down the mountain. May just keep it, but with 8% interest rates it is tough to justify having two different trucks, but we'll see. As for pricing, I have about $4K of add ons I'm including, so its really like getting a discount off MSRP. Description was just copied from Ebay ad, not trying to sell to this crowd.

I had a similar 2021 before, got a 2023 cause I wanted a higher spec. Truck is fantastic, but my rental business has evolved over the past few months to include multiple lots at a RV resort and I am gonna need a truck to tow large 5th wheel trailers up and down the mountain. May just keep it, but with 8% interest rates it is tough to justify having two different trucks, but we'll see. As for pricing, I have about $4K of add ons I'm including, so its really like getting a discount off MSRP. Description was just copied from Ebay ad, not trying to sell to this crowd.
Actually you should have just kept your 21 because it's the exact same truck for about 20 plus thousand cheaper! And the 21 had everything the truck was meant to have, including all the stiching, LEDs etc. Good luck with your sale though, I hope you find a buyer on this forum who wants to pay over sticker for a used truck... but... it is the fastest color so you never know!👍🇺🇲

Sad thing is you typically don't get your money back for the add-ons. It's a beautiful truck though! Best of luck with the sale on eBay!

Wow, see posts from forum members willing to fork over $125K for a 2024 FE. Isn't that the same truck with just a couple special emblems?

Wow, see posts from forum members willing to fork over $125K for a 2024 FE. Isn't that the same truck with just a couple special emblems?

Yeah, so what? You also see posts from forum members listing used Peasant Edition TRX's over MSRP. 🤣

Yeah, so what? You also see posts from forum members listing used Peasant Edition TRX's over MSRP. 🤣
Generally when selling something of value, a seller expects a buyer will want to negotiate and hence puts an asking price, expecting some give and take. The posts I saw they buyers were paying said price.

Generally when selling something of value, a seller expects a buyer will want to negotiate and hence puts an asking price, expecting some give and take. The posts I saw the buyers were paying said price.
Is it safe to assume the truck didn’t sell for your over sticker asking price since it was posted in October….

Generally when selling something of value, a seller expects a buyer will want to negotiate and hence puts an asking price, expecting some give and take. The posts I saw they buyers were paying said price.

The price of the '24's are also negotiable.

The price of the '24's are also negotiable.
The price of brand new ‘24’s is 5-9k off msrp advertised before negotiations begin, that’s just the starting price to get you on hook and feel you out. Brand new ‘23’s are starting out around 11k off msrp. It’s great to dream that our particular trucks in our garage have more value just because we own them but they don’t. Dealership by me paid $63k for a ‘22 with 97k msrp with 50k miles. Idk if that’s a deal for them or guy who sold it.

Good luck with the sale, hopefully you make a profit and are able to upgrade to a tankless hot water system.

The price of brand new ‘24’s is 5-9k off msrp advertised before negotiations begin, that’s just the starting price to get you on hook and feel you out. Brand new ‘23’s are starting out around 11k off msrp. It’s great to dream that our particular trucks in our garage have more value just because we own them but they don’t. Dealership by me paid $63k for a ‘22 with 97k msrp with 50k miles. Idk if that’s a deal for them or guy who sold it.
Purely academic at this point as I plan to keep the truck, but if I do a 500 mile range search of TRX's on autotrader, the cheapest asking price for a 2023 is $95K, and most of those are base models with higher miles. It has always been difficult for get accurate pricing info on these trucks as dealers were adding $10k or more to MSRP, while some were selling $10k below. All I know is my truck was custom built for me to my specs, was picked up as soon as the dealer recieved it, taken home and garaged, and I added the bare necessary protectuve mods and no others. To replace it would be difficult below $100K from what I am seeing.

Last edited:
Purely academic at this point as I plan to keep the truck, but if I do a 500 mile range search of TRX's on autotrader, the cheapest asking price for a 2023 is $95K, and most of those are base models with higher miles. It has always been difficult for get accurate pricing info on these trucks as dealers were adding $10k or more to MSRP, while some were selling $10k below. All I know is my truck was custom built for me to my specs, was picked up as soon as the dealer recieved it, taken home and garaged, and I added the bare necessary protectuve mods and no others. To replace it would be difficult below $100K from what I am seeing.

As someone in the LA market, I can definitely tell you that I have seen used vehicles in similar milage ranges go for mid $90s. Especially given how the market has gone down since October, I don't think you will be able to recoup $100k. Had a car salesman tell me that these vehicles are not holding value due to theft rate and fuel economy

As someone in the LA market, I can definitely tell you that I have seen used vehicles in similar milage ranges go for mid $90s. Especially given how the market has gone down since October, I don't think you will be able to recoup $100k. Had a car salesman tell me that these vehicles are not holding value due to theft rate and fuel economy

Theft and fuel economy are not the reasons for TRX values going down.

Why do you view the values as going down then? Surely they aren't helping prop up the values.

Stupid high inflation, followed by high interest rates.

The typical TRX owner has no idea about the theft problem. Look at the number of noobs on this forum that have no clue. Anybody that buys a TRX doesn't give a crap about fuel economy.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back