Xpel your the best!

Do they take layaway, sheesh
1612238937677.png

8k for just the kit? I'd imagine you'd be pushing 10k installed at a shop. I could paint the truck for that much. At that price, I would liquid wrap the truck some color of the rainbow and pocket 6k. At best, I would only PPF the rockers and headlights anyways. Steel bumper and textured grille usually does well absorbing rock chips....Could replace the grille and bumper for close to the cost of the xpel come time to trade in.

Literally every option is better then 10k for PPF lol.

That was adding like every piece needed to do a full wrap. I'm going to hold off on some mods until I get some final confirmation for 2022 models but I'm going to look into how much I can get it wrapped. If it's too much to stomach you'll be seeing me filming a DYI wrap lol

8k for just the kit? I'd imagine you'd be pushing 10k installed at a shop. I could paint the truck for that much. At that price, I would liquid wrap the truck some color of the rainbow and pocket 6k. At best, I would only PPF the rockers and headlights anyways. Steel bumper and textured grille usually does well absorbing rock chips....Could replace the grille and bumper for close to the cost of the xpel come time to trade in.

Literally every option is better then 10k for PPF lol.
You could paint the truck for that kind of beans.

Back