WTB: 2023 Level 2

Well I got fucked out of my order so I’ll attempt to find a 2023 Level 2 with carbon package private party. Willing to travel. Open to various colors besides red, hydro blue a plus. Only options required are level 2 and carbon fiber package.
I may have exactly the order you want that I may not be filling.

Lvl2 hydro blue , carbon, red stitching.

Currently in a process of buying a property and the old lady may not let me “upgrade”.

My order is 11k off msrp. Placed order feb 8th.

I currently have a 22 granite Lvl 2 loaded up that is already paid off so I won’t be sad if I don’t fill it per se

Currently in a process of buying a property and the old lady may not let me “upgrade”.

You have to pickup , title it and sell it to him

Hey man, what dealer?

Reactions: ALJ
When I picked my '23 up at Granger last month they had quite a few on the lot for retail sales. might check with them.

Nyle Maxwell Austin, Texas - Havoc. 10k ADM. On the lot right now. I sat in it last night.

Keep checking autotrader and cargurus, you will find what you are looking for with no adm. might have to ship it or drive there worst case scenario. g’luck!
Sure am. A lot of people won’t be getting financing here soon. Regional banks account for 40% of auto loan lending and they are tightening quickly to say the least lol. I’ll remain patient for the right deal.

Got a text yesterday from a dealer in Arizona, I think. They have a white one at MSRP on lot. 602-560-8335. Not affiliated with them at all. I called like 300 dealers to find mine and occasionally get a call randomly.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back