Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2023 C8 Corvette
Well it seems Streetspeed717s TRX ended up on copart:

Only sharing cause I am sure everyone will be curious what it sells for. Bids up to 53k already and ends in 2 hours.

1613650898187.png

Who the hell would pay almost 60k for that when you can get a base TRX for like 72k?

I thought he sold it to the scrap yard guys for 10k? These guys look to make a good profit. Agreed, way over priced.

I thought he sold it to the scrap yard guys for 10k? These guys look to make a good profit. Agreed, way over priced.
Looks like he sold it to his mechanic for 20k who might just be flipping it. The mechanic is the real winner in this equation.

Who the hell would pay almost 60k for that when you can get a base TRX for like 72k?
I would imagine another Youtuber who wants to rebuild it for the views. Its got to be like 30k to bring that truck back atleast. assuming there is no frame damage. I suspect it might not even be rebuildable under there.

I would imagine another Youtuber who wants to rebuild it for the views. Its got to be like 30k to bring that truck back atleast. assuming there is no frame damage. I suspect it might not even be rebuildable under there.
I hope it is Tavarish but I assume they would of done a private sell instead of this method

I hope it is Tavarish but I assume they would of done a private sell instead of this method
Yeah. I was thinking GoonzSquad would pick it up but since a mechanic with his own Youtube channel decided not to rebuild it.....it probably wasn't rebuildable.

Many of the parts that truck needs are not available yet and may not be for a while...

I bet StreetSpeed buys it back and puts out a video showing how much he spent fixing it up. Youtube money.

He did sell it to those two guys(shane and someone else) the other guy sold it behind SS717's back. The agreement was he was supposed to rebuild it and possibly start a youtube channel.

From what they said the frame was fine, he took it in and they checked it and supposedly it's straight. As others have said parts might be hard to find but I'm his recent video he said that it wasn't supposed to be sold like it was.

He did sell it to those two guys(shane and someone else) the other guy sold it behind SS717's back. The agreement was he was supposed to rebuild it and possibly start a youtube channel.

From what they said the frame was fine, he took it in and they checked it and supposedly it's straight. As others have said parts might be hard to find but I'm his recent video he said that it wasn't supposed to be sold like it was.
I believe it cause he has sold a few of his trucks to his friends to start channels with off his name and he eventually buys them back. Looks like that other guy was the shady character. Would have been nice to see a TRX get rebuilt and really see the underpinnings of the truck.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back