Rickkyyr8

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
1968 Dodge D100
Thinking about wrapping my TRX. Anybody here do theirs? Would like to get some ideas for color. If you have had yours wrapped please drop a photo! The first color I wanted 3M doesn’t make 😑

Here is a nice color:

Attachments

• 1623521283430.jpeg
    1623521283430.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 78
prefer rock N roll to wrap so XPEL PPF and ceramic for me but the XPEL stealth would look pretty cool on my black truck. I guess I'm too cheap to do PPF on the whole truck..

You should look up Caliche's and soulsea's trucks. If I'm not mistaken they both have a matte wrap that still shows the original colour underneath. Both look absolutely BADASS!!

I'm considering to do something similar. I ordered black, but might go with a matte gray wrap. Not sure yet.

Color choice is very personal in my opinion. If I had the extra cash laying around I would love to wrap my white in matte PPF. If I wanted a color change I’d pick a color, find a reputable installer then visit them to check out samples to pick exact variant and finish. Just depends on how much attention you want and what you’re using the truck for. From my perspective it seems utubers wrap in a flashy colors to look good on camera to get clicks. Now every time I see a bright flashy wrap I just think it’s a wanna be utuber. Then again I’m 40 years old and getting into the grumpy old man phase. Lol.
To each their own! Excited to see what you do!

My current truck is wrapped and I will 100% be wrapping the new one. I spend a lot of time out in the desert and the scratches from brush would kill me if they were on paint. IDGAF if the wrap gets scratched.

I’ll be doing the TRX in a very similar style.

Attachments

• C1FC46CA-3702-4C6B-BB1E-6A240FBB1C41.jpeg
    C1FC46CA-3702-4C6B-BB1E-6A240FBB1C41.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 40
Never liked red on vehicles but it’s sure does look good on the TRX and looks even better with the PPF stealth wrap!!!!
Funny, i’ve never cared for RED either.😆 but saw it on this vehicle and I was sold! Actually just pictures of the vehicle!lol (and thanks I’ll pick it up Monday)🍻

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back