Worst review ever

Look at these 30 F-ing inch tires, Twin supercharger’s, LOL!
They should have let her do it, she knows way more then both of them!

Last edited:
It's like he did no research before reviewing it. How is he qualified to be on the news reporting on cars?

"We are joined by the man who knows more then anyone else on the planet about motorized transportation"

Just sad.

Launch Control edition! Saw that last night,,, he‘s drunk. LoL! When he floored it I thought for sure he was going to slam it into other vehicles.

“And I havent quite figured out what these type of connectors are there” .....”but they really thought this truck out” “with the lights, everything is controlled from inside the truck”...

“You know hard rubber mats on the floor, just to keep it, to keep that going”.. “and I’m going to drive it out of here because thats why I parked it this way”

😂

Last edited:
If I don't get twin superchargers I'm going to have some not-so-nice words with my dealer...

1610216821762.png

Just so you know KUSI news is the lowest budget news station in San Diego. They always get their stories wrong and are a day late and a dollar short on their stories. It’s hard to describe how bad they are, but I think this story shows it quite clearly 😂

Just so you know KUSI news is the lowest budget news station in San Diego. They always get their stories wrong and are a day late and a dollar short on their stories. It’s hard to describe how bad they are, but I think this story shows it quite clearly 😂
You are absolutely right Methman. My question is how do you know that from Boise? Are you one of the many fleeing this state? I am out as soon as I retire and Boise is on my short list of places to retire.

I grew up with that song and suffered through the miserable Chargers, Padres and Clipper seasons for 48 years before escaping to Idaho... the song reminds me of Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow and John Jefferson.

You are absolutely right Methman. My question is how do you know that from Boise? Are you one of the many fleeing this state? I am out as soon as I retire and Boise is on my short list of places to retire.
I’m retiring in March and moved my family to Star, which is just outside of Boise back in May. I just fly up from San Diego once a month for a week or so.

If I don't get twin superchargers I'm going to have some not-so-nice words with my dealer...

View attachment 2339

Holy KnightMare! Is that part of the Launch Control Edition package w/ the 30 Fucking inch tires?

Okay, I see your twin superchargers & raise with twin superchargers & 2 fucking twin turbos!
187BAB23-4E98-46F3-A7C6-21D27EE5EFDA.jpeg

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back