Wireless airplay adapter group

Kinda. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max in an apple leather case, its a very specific spot that it will charge my phone. Doesnt work on its side & wont work too far to the right or left standing up, blinks red instead of the blue light you want. I found that the left side of my phone needs to be approximately 1/4-1/2 of an inch from the indicator light. Since I found that sweet spot (lol) much easier now.
Thanks. Will try it out today.

Mine is not working that well. If the phone is in the charger, it’s too close and it loses connection. If you are hitting buttons in another app (like Waze) it audibly clicks through the stereo’s music. If you have a VERY amplified signal, that click can make you cringe. I’ve done the initial firmware update but I need to see if there’s another available. You have to be in the sweet spot or you can expect disruptions in the audio signal.

Here are some size and placement reference photos
I bought this unit and it wont connect automatically, I have to go to bluetooth settings on my iPhone and manually connect. Is there a setting or something I may have missed?

I've been using CarlinKit 2.0 flawlessly for the past two days. Also setup a nice DIY mount using a MagSafe charger:

21A5689B-7341-4969-887E-F4736B6DB9C9.jpeg

2546E561-EB23-4EE1-A790-7DD29408EEB0.jpeg

E101DC3E-92EA-4908-A6AD-18206EBF7A21.jpeg
8AE00EC5-8982-4F26-AD01-12FD830DBA4B.jpeg

0EFF992C-B915-4E4B-B063-131AB235115D.jpeg

I hate to beat a dead horse, but before I pull the trigger is anybody having any issues with their Cplay2air? Are you still happy with it or not? Is there another solution that works better?

I hate to beat a dead horse, but before I pull the trigger is anybody having any issues with their Cplay2air? Are you still happy with it or not? Is there another solution that works better?
Mine has worked flawlessly. I had issues with it my GMC 2500, but nothing at all with the Beast. Cheers.

I’ve had one in my Grand Cherokee for about a year. I’ve kept it updated and it works fine about 95% of the time although there is often quite a lag from the time I start the truck until the time it actually connects. On occasion it won’t connect at all and I have to unplug it and plug it back in. If it went to hell I would definitely miss it and buy another for sure.

Mine works great as long as I don’t use the car starter. If I use the car starter it just continues to search, but it’s no big deal I hit cancel wait five seconds and hit connect. Very happy, I would buy again

I’ve been using the Car2Play for a couple of months with the 12” Uconnect. It’s failed to connect 2 or 3 times out of 100’s and 100’s of starts. In those rare instances, I unplug the dongle and plug it back in and problem solved. I really like it.

I’ve been using the Car2Play for a couple of months with the 12” Uconnect. It’s failed to connect 2 or 3 times out of 100’s and 100’s of starts. In those rare instances, I unplug the dongle and plug it back in and problem solved. I really like it.
Been 3 months and not a single issue withh my Car2Play, with a right angle usb cable it hides at the bottom out of site

Has anyone found an Android Solution to Wireless Android Auto (besides AAWireless, which is a "project" and seriously backordered)?

Mine has worked great. Just got this email. I paid $129.00
========
CPLAY2air adapter just $99 now only + FREE SHIPPING
Hy, Gregg,

Summer holidays are around the corner and we are sure that you will make some unforgettable memories during these summer trips! We want to make it even sweeter, so we just launched our best deal for the holiday trips: for the next 2 days, CPLAY2air is just $99 + FREE SHIPPING!

Please share it with your friends and family! The offer is valid for the next 2 days only!

Have a great week ahead!

Michael,
CPLAY2air.COM
B0BB71F8-19E1-4AB4-B706-2FD4B49F8E28.jpeg

========
Hy, Gregg,

Summer holidays are around the corner and we are sure that you will make some unforgettable memories during these summer trips! We want to make it even sweeter, so we just launched our best deal for the holiday trips: for the next 2 days, CPLAY2air is just $99 + FREE SHIPPING!

Please share it with your friends and family! The offer is valid for the next 2 days only!

Have a great week ahead!

Michael,
CPLAY2air.COM
View attachment 14920
I got the same email. Kind of frustrated since I ordered last week, haven't received it, and paid $40 more than the email I just got says. May call CS to see what they say

========
Hy, Gregg,

Have a great week ahead!

Michael,
CPLAY2air.COM
View attachment 14920

sale is still going, just snagged one

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back