malcom mcgraw

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram 1500 & 2500, 2018 Track Hawk
Current Ride #2
2006 Ram 3500 2008 Toyota Tundra Supercharged
How do you find your window sticker? My dealer says my truck has shipped, and its at its second to last destination.

Hey Brad, Congrats on your WS....hopefully quick run to Chitown rail yards.
Thanks, It actually got here late last night because of the snow storm they couldn't get the PDI done until 1 pm today when I am picking it up.....Arguable the last 24 hours since I learned it was going to be delivered but not able to pick it up yet has tried my patience more than the last 6 months since I ordered it

Thanks, It actually got here late last night because of the snow storm they couldn't get the PDI done until 1 pm today when I am picking it up.....Arguable the last 24 hours since I learned it was going to be delivered but not able to pick it up yet has tried my patience more than the last 6 months since I ordered it
Well that’s a good problem to have my friend. Congrats and I can’t wait to see some pics and get your impressions. Cheers

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back