Window Sticker to Delivery

TRX428

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
Rebel
For those that have received your trucks.

How long did you have to wait from the time your window sticker was posted, until your truck was available at the dealer?

What state/providence/country was it delivered to?

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
For those that have received your trucks.

How long did you have to wait from the time your window sticker was posted, until your truck was available at the dealer?

What state/providence/country was it delivered to?
I think that it definitely varies by region. And I would think this nation wide storm isn’t going to do any of us any favors.However @tripleB has compiled some data on this issue. Maybe he can shed more light. Good luck.

Viking

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-150
WS on the 13th I think. Was hoping for delivery to the dealership only 3 hours south of SHAP within a week, i.e. this Saturday the 20th, but the dealership has zero insight into delivery timing. No idea how long it will take or if the storm screwed everything up earlier this week.

VA-TREX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX, 2005 RAM 2500 Cummins
Current Ride #2
Victory Jackpot
Military
U.S. Army
This thread should have a few answers about the timeline to expect. From window sticker to dealership pickup was only 8 days for me. I was surprised it was that quick, but ain't complaining!

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
I only find 3 forum members from Minnesota who have posted taking delivery currently, those 3 averaged 13 days from window sticker to delivery.
Interesting. I'm in Minnesota but ordered from Wisconsin. I'm on day 5 of having a window sticker but hasn't shipped yet.

Evoss71

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 ram 1500 laramie
Military
Usmc
Was supposed to be here on the 14th, but because of the storm now its the 18th. Got window sticker on the 9th

Cnterline

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Mercedes GTC
Military
NYPD/NCPD
Mine shipped over 2 months ago ! I’m in New York Long Island and still not at dealer , they said this week but it’s snowing again so I won’t hold my breath
Wtfffff what dealer , 🙄🙄🙄

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
WS on Sunday the 14th, delivered to dealership today 2/18, middle of Indiana. Dealer said it was loaded Monday or Tuesday but delayed a day or 2 with the weather.
Congrats. Wow thats great. Can’t wait to see what your impressions are. Have fun.

shooter44

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Raptor and 2020 Tesla X
12 days for me. I’m in the Jacksonville area of Florida. I think all cars that come on rail come through Jax that are destined for Florida. So I probably saved a day or two being my dealer is 30 minutes from the rail yard. They even sent special carrier over to get it as soon as it arrives which was cool.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
12 days for me. I’m in the Jacksonville area of Florida. I think all cars that come on rail come through Jax that are destined for Florida. So I probably saved a day or two being my dealer is 30 minutes from the rail yard. They even sent special carrier over to get it as soon as it arrives which was cool.
Congrats, and I think all dealers should send a special carrier for all our trucks. 😂

shooter44

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Raptor and 2020 Tesla X
Congrats, and I think all dealers should send a special carrier for all our trucks. 😂
Agree. They were really cool about it. They had a hauler come In that day with a full load and were notified the Trx was sitting there and didn’t make it on that hauler. Normally they would wait for another full load but they went and got it by itself.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com