Wilwood BBK Excellent Customer Service and Install Update

Mickey3

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Just wanting to update the Wilwood big brake install: Install was easy and the parts were of good quality. Calipers are rotors are huge. Unfortunately while bedding in the pads, they started pulsating. Contacted Wilwood directly and they replied same day. To my pleasant surprise they did not blame me for the pulsating. They admitted that in some cases this was a problem with the TRX kits and would send out new update rotors and hats. I quickly received the parts and noticed the rotors were indeed different than the ones orginally shipped with the kit. I agreed to pay 50$ for the updated parts and ship back the old parts so they could review. They sent me prepaid return shipping labels and the 50$ charge was waived, instead they issued a 50$ refund to my card. New brakes are silky smooth, look great and work even better. I cannot say enough about the stand up way they handled my issue.
IMG_3746.JPG

Do you think they would clear a similar BC Forged wheel like yours but in a 20"? They look great.

same thing happened to me..........

havent installed the new rotors yet...

at least it will be fixed.

Do you think they would clear a similar BC Forged wheel like yours but in a 20"? They look great.
Thank you. Yes I do., but I have not tried. I bought mine through Joe at Solis racing and he had the fitment check by BC. I wounder if they could verify for you? I know they will not clear a fuel 20 inch cast wheel.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com
Back