NDirish1842

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Supra; 2019 Wrangler Rubicon;
Current Ride #2
BMW R1250GS; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Anybody know the width of the TRX with mirrors extended (not folded-in)? I have individual garage stalls with 106" of width each. I know the standard 1500 truck is 82" wide and TRX is 88" ... Wondering about the width with both mirrors extended? I did not order the power-fold trailering mirrors and don't think the TRX comes with power mirrors otherwise, right?

Anybody know the width of the TRX with mirrors extended (not folded-in)? I have individual garage stalls with 106" of width each. I know the standard 1500 truck is 82" wide and TRX is 88" ... Wondering about the width with both mirrors extended? I did not order the power-fold trailering mirrors and don't think the TRX comes with power mirrors otherwise, right?
No I think the regular mirrors also fold.

both the standard mirrors and the tow mirrors are power fold so as long as you are okay folding the mirrors every time you enter the garage you should be fine on width...on a side note my current 19' ram 1500 does not fit in my single stall garage with an opening width of 110" without the mirrors folded but I have tow mirrors on my current truck so it is possible with the regular mirrors it might barely fit if they stick out less as from everything I can tell the A pillars and the mirrors are the exact same dimensions on the TRX as all other 19-21 1500s as they use all the same windshield mirrors beds etc the extra width from what I can tell comes entirely from the fender flares

I had the same question. I spoke with one of the engineers at FCA on TRX and he’s assured me that the width with the mirrors is the same as the non TRX models. Just the wheel arches & track are wider.

my 19” limited fits in my garage, i think around same size as yours.

Thanks much for the info. I wasn't prepared to make it a deal breaker ... but more optimistic about ease of parking based upon your knoledge/own experiences.

It has the same cab as regular 1500's. So mirrors extended should be around 103" from what I can find. Now you got to worry about length & height
1606453701148.png

I'm actually changing my two car garage to a four car for my TRX. The two new stalls will be 10' wide by 8' tall so the TRX will fit.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back