Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
lots
Current Ride #2
more
Military
USMC
Why do I keep fall down the list? I check the TRX Regisrtry list after triple B post his numbers for that day. I started at about 1100 on the list. Now I'm 3022! Be moving down about 200 spots a day. I figure that when 100+ trucks are built, I should move up. I'm in D1 with a ship date of 2.28.21.
trying to make sense. Congrats to all y'all with your trucks.
WHY

Why do I keep fall down the list? I check the TRX Regisrtry list after triple B post his numbers for that day. I started at about 1100 on the list. Now I'm 3022! Be moving down about 200 spots a day. I figure that when 100+ trucks are built, I should move up. I'm in D1 with a ship date of 2.28.21.
WHY
You should be built 2 days before your ship date ....

WHY
A63F81DC-87D9-415B-8244-9E0D74EB1F49.jpeg
4DA51E08-D6FE-4B6E-84FC-99861DA222CA.jpeg

WHY
It’s because your truck has not been built yet. Once it gets built it will move up on the list based upon your updated status. There are a lot of trucks being built right now. Each truck that is built that was not already in the tracker pushes you down the list. It does not impact your build date. You should see your build sheet around 2/27/2021 provided everything continues to move along as planned for build dates.

WHY
2/28 Ship date
2/26 Build date
Show up on Triple scan either 2/27(Depends if they start to show on Saturdays because of the new 6 day work week) or 3/1

They not going to build a truck early for it to sit around extra weeks to get lost in the shuffle when they make over 1400 trucks total per day. They only reason a truck built will sit there longer then 2 days is either missing a part or your getting a repair.

It’s because you got trucks under you getting moved up on the list as they get built thus bumping you down.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back