Who's truck is this? Anyone here?

rbrdky

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Spotted this am at Superior Concepts in OK getting PPF and tint. Looks like it was picked up yesterday at Fowler. Anyone here?

5D72C0F1-9093-43F8-8F90-C75A7A079EB9.jpeg
C2171530-A7F9-4F3E-AEA7-5BE958419C75.jpeg
AD0D9F6C-7E62-4026-9AD5-CEDFBD59CDB6.jpeg

So are the fender flares grey or matte black on the Diamond black crystal? So hard to tell from the pics.
They're a raw PPO plastic with a light grain texture. The appearance is more in the grey spectrum rather than black. That's the only thing that bothers me is the fact the bumpers, grille and flares are a dark grey and the lower 2-tone color is PX8 (Gloss Black). I own my own body shop, I may spray my lower a matte grey to match everything else. Or monotone the lower black to red.

They're a raw PPO plastic with a light grain texture. The appearance is more in the grey spectrum rather than black. That's the only thing that bothers me is the fact the bumpers, grille and flares are a dark grey and the lower 2-tone color is PX8 (Gloss Black). I own my own body shop, I may spray my lower a matte grey to match everything else. Or monotone the lower black to red.
Thanks for the response. I was thinking about painting the textured parts gloss black to match the truck. Particularly since I'm going with bronze wheels.

I was thinking about having the gloss black sprayed at LineX with the bed liner spray...

I just wrapped mine in matte
20210402_171854.jpg

Back