Who's truck is this? Anyone here?

rbrdky

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Spotted this am at Superior Concepts in OK getting PPF and tint. Looks like it was picked up yesterday at Fowler. Anyone here?

5D72C0F1-9093-43F8-8F90-C75A7A079EB9.jpeg
C2171530-A7F9-4F3E-AEA7-5BE958419C75.jpeg
AD0D9F6C-7E62-4026-9AD5-CEDFBD59CDB6.jpeg

TRX900869

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 2500
So are the fender flares grey or matte black on the Diamond black crystal? So hard to tell from the pics.
They're a raw PPO plastic with a light grain texture. The appearance is more in the grey spectrum rather than black. That's the only thing that bothers me is the fact the bumpers, grille and flares are a dark grey and the lower 2-tone color is PX8 (Gloss Black). I own my own body shop, I may spray my lower a matte grey to match everything else. Or monotone the lower black to red.

CustomPerformance

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
They're a raw PPO plastic with a light grain texture. The appearance is more in the grey spectrum rather than black. That's the only thing that bothers me is the fact the bumpers, grille and flares are a dark grey and the lower 2-tone color is PX8 (Gloss Black). I own my own body shop, I may spray my lower a matte grey to match everything else. Or monotone the lower black to red.
Thanks for the response. I was thinking about painting the textured parts gloss black to match the truck. Particularly since I'm going with bronze wheels.

RaptorKiller

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
I was thinking about having the gloss black sprayed at LineX with the bed liner spray...

Nowwhat

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250, Urus, KTM
I just wrapped mine in matte
20210402_171854.jpg

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors