Who got a beat down?

I find it interesting everyone always wants to race on their preferred surface. I’d ask to race first off road, then race on a track and compare the two.

I find it interesting everyone always wants to race on their preferred surface. I’d ask to race first off road, then race on a track and compare the two.
Think you're gonna find an M3 off road? Like a great white shark saying it could eat a lion if the lion would only swim in the ocean

I was at a stoplight that had a 90 degree turn out on to a highway. Tesla 3 was next to me so I put it in Sport mode. After we pulled out and made the turn the Tesla stomped on it - but I was expecting that so I did too!!! I was neck and neck with it the entire time until I back out. I'm pretty sure the Tesla driver was surprised... My wife (who isn't very easily impressed) had almost as much fun as I did during the race. :)
Must be regular Long Range. M3P will eat TRX alive down low.

Think you're gonna find an M3 off road? Like a great white shark saying it could eat a lion if the lion would only swim in the ocean
Nah but if someone starts mouthing off how they can take my trx, the next thing I’ll say is let me pick the surface. I’m sure the conversation will change after that!

Nah but if someone starts mouthing off how they can take my trx, the next thing I’ll say is let me pick the surface. I’m sure the conversation will change after that!
I did have a guy want to race me in my TRX in his 718. I said on what surface? It was a wet day on pavement. I pulled pretty hard on him. Didn't even need mud or sand lol

I did have a guy want to race me in my TRX in his 718. I said on what surface? It was a wet day on pavement. I pulled pretty hard on him. Didn't even need mud or sand lol
Haha nice! That’s what I’m talking about! I can only imagine the look on his face after he saw what the trx can do.

Haha nice! That’s what I’m talking about! I can only imagine the look on his face after he saw what the trx can do.
Think he was surprised. I gave him a thumbs up, but he didn't look back over at me.

Plus the truck is so loud with my SLP loudmouth and intake, I think it shocks people as you're passing them. Part of the fun

Little drag race action. I hate BMW's, but that thing moves out pretty well! TRX still got out of the hole quick! As we all know. lol.

My wife’s 2022 s580 smoked my truck at a stop light to 65-70 ish. I jumped her too. Both were in normal modes, but still… she had me by a car length with two kids in the car. Bout traded it in on the spot.

My wife’s 2022 s580 smoked my truck at a stop light to 65-70 ish. I jumped her too. Both were in normal modes, but still… she had me by a car length with two kids in the car. Bout traded it in on the spot.
Those German TT V8’s are no joke. My wife’s X5 M50i will also pull away from a (stock) TRX. To the surprise of many.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back