Ram TRX lean *Star Bulletin Update*

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
I know this has been a hot topic lately. I know there a bunch of upset guys and gals with leaning trucks. Did you notice it leaning when you took delivery or did it gradually occur? How many of you have trucks that are not leaning? If only some lean then I would think it is a problem. If they are all leaning then maybe I can agree that it is the soft suspension. My truck will be here soon and I was hoping to level the front end with springs once they are available. That may not be do able with the leaning truck.

I'm lucky mine is only 1/4" difference side to side in the front

Thanks for the reply. Your truck looks amazing by the way. I went with blue as well. It should be here in a few weeks. Starting to have second thoughts with all the known issues. Hopefully it will be a trouble free truck.

Checking out all of the TRXs for sale, many of them in the pictures has some type of a lean on either side.

Mine wasn't parked on level ground when I first seen mine in Ohio. I noticed now when I walk up to it from behind. Mine leans almost 2 inches with a full tank of gas
1616172463125.png

You bought a 100K truck try moving your wallet to your left pocket, should correct it
It's empty from the down payment...

Mine is leaning, it’s visible but I haven’t measured and probably won’t - it doesn’t bother me any. I would be interested in knowing why though and if it’s leaning while in motion.

I have to say I have never measured a vehicle for a lean. My TRX is down 1/2" on drivers side as measured from the bottom of back bumper. Then I thought, I should measure the little Chevy Colorado we have. It was also down 3/8" on the drivers side.

How many others have measured other trucks, SUVs, etc... in addition to your TRX?

It’s not just the TRX.. all Rams, for many years, have leaned. I believe the consensus is that there is more weight on the drivers side due to the fuel tank and other components.

All of the 1500s I’ve had (2008, 2017, and 2020) have all had a slight lean.

Do a google search for “Ram 1500 leaning”

Raptors all do it to.....google “The Raptor Lean” or similar.

Mine isnt leaning at all.

I think.

I hope

hell I have no idea because my fucking truck is sitting in a yard or on a train somewhere other than my driveway. FAAAACK!,!!

Mine is leaning on the passenger side. I had someone else drive it behind me when we were going to pick up my C8 and the entire ride home in the rear view, I could visibly tell the truck was leaning on the passenger side. It was low on fuel so maybe the weight levels it out for me and empty lop-sides the other way. Will measure soon.

Mine is leaning on the passenger side. I had someone else drive it behind me when we were going to pick up my C8 and the entire ride home in the rear view, I could visibly tell the truck was leaning on the passenger side. It was low on fuel so maybe the weight levels it out for me and empty lop-sides the other way. Will measure soon.
You must be missing your emissions equipment on the driver side

Back