Whipple Supercharger Gen 5 3.0L Stage 2 Competition Kit - WK-3500C-S2-30

Who did you have tune the vehicle in the DFW area? Thanks! I ordered a 22 billet silver metallic and will be performing the jokerz snout upgrade, upper/lower, and ID injectors as well. Thanks!
I am a shop. And we offer full installs and tuning.

Can you DM me your details? Thanks!

I don't know if anyone else got the email but this version of the gen 5 Whipple doesn't fit in the TRX.. they are working on "TRX specific inlet and air box" that should be available by end of the year.

I don't know if anyone else got the email but this version of the gen 5 Whipple doesn't fit in the TRX.. they are working on "TRX specific inlet and air box" that should be available by end of the year.
Thanks for the heads up. Following this thread as I want to install a whipple when it's available.

It doesn’t fit because the engine or current blower is so close to the cowl as it is. In every other application things can be modified. The trx what are you going to do start hammering on the fire wall. Lol

It doesn’t fit because the engine or current blower is so close to the cowl as it is. In every other application things can be modified. The trx what are you going to do start hammering on the fire wall. Lol
I think it's the placement of the alternator, I think the inlet run right to it.. firewall clearance should be good.. on hellcats and trackhawks the alternator is low.

Yea they just confirmed with me... Was about to order one >>>>>>GRRRR

that's not the craziest idea! lol

Thats what a bottle jack is for, many a cowl have been modified for non factory pd blowers

hearing early 2022 for release on the trx version of this. of of the shops i work with put in an order on a kit for myself yesterday. need to sort out a fuel system for this thing once it comes out now

So I spent a good half day at performance shop yesterday and got some crazy rides in modified Hellcat challenger and track hawk. 850 RWHP. Wow.

I am pretty much sold on the drive-ability, stability and reliability of Hellcat SC upgrades as they have been happening since 2016. It drives the same just cruising, but whole lot more power at wide open throttle.

So If i am going to void warranty, going to do it all. Run on 93 pump gas, upper and lower pulleys, pin crank, injectors, fuel rails, fuel pump or voltage regulators, new unlocked PCM and tune. It ends up being half the price of Hennessy.

The only variable is the TRX air box. They have 4WD drive dyno.
The Whipple supercharger5 SC makes alot of sense, which is suppose to have a dual pass, dual core intercooler technology for twice the cooling area of any other PD SC for 6.2L

I am looking at going with the new Whipple upgraded SC. This is what was recommended to me if I want to swap superchargers.

Anyone want to tell me why not to do this supercharger verses the RED Eye 2.7 blower?

Any input appreciated.

Thanks

Anyone able yo find the 3.0 whipple in stock? Hearing it’s been on backorder since January

Anyone able yo find the 3.0 whipple in stock? Hearing it’s been on backorder since January
just posted about it above

Talked to Dusterhoff this morning and they won’t even place the order and they are a whipple dealer

Talked to Dusterhoff this morning and they won’t even place the order and they are a whipple dealer
Same.. I have a local dealer who won't take anyone's money either they have unfulfilled whipple orders since December 2020 ..

Same.. I have a local dealer who won't take anyone's money either they have unfulfilled whipple orders since December 2020 ..
Whipple has been behind on orders since Covid, Mag is the way to go for a SC. About to get my truck back at the end of the week hoping for big numbers after dyno, ported blower / TB / custom grind cams / pulleys / headers / midpipe / cat back / list goes on - trying to make as much power as humanly possible on the stock blower. I'll post up dyno numbers once I get it back.

Nice build Ace. I was about to take mine in to to Yellow Jacket in SoCal for same setup w/ Dusterhoff tune. Going to wait it out for the new Whipple though and go big w/ built motor and Gen 5 3.0.

I’m kinda annoyed. Tuners are recommending stock blower/pulley/interchiller and some small other stuff as max boost on pump gas is 16. Says maggy 2650 is only useful for e85/race gas. Whipple is unknown entity

Nice build Ace. I was about to take mine in to to Yellow Jacket in SoCal for same setup w/ Dusterhoff tune. Going to wait it out for the new Whipple though and go big w/ built motor and Gen 5 3.0.
that will be legit. will make some jam for sure

Whats a stroker 426 run on these?

Back