Where are you going once you get your TRX?

Hawser

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Roush Rapto
Personally, I can't wait to play a little on Lower Wacker Drive in Chicago, the TRX has to sound amazing down there. Arizona desert is on the list too. And we can't ignore the Nebraska Cornfields as it will be one of my Farm Trucks joining my 2008 Duramax and 2013 Roush Raptor in my Multicultural Garage.

BTW: My lotto number is 1318!

My commute is all high speed turnpike, and there is an onramp with a hump at one of the cross streets that would put my Porsche in the air if I'd let it. I'm gonna take that ramp at full speed and launch my Launch.
Wow. I see you have a lot of great cars. Are you in the car business or just a collector?

There is a town nearby me where every Friday they bring classic cars and old and new amazing cars. They all park on about 6 blocks of main st downtown. I can’t wait to go there and show my black beast.
I assume the US? You guys still resume regular daily activities with Covid?

Assuming the ice is thick enough - Lake Winnebago - sturgeon spearing season

Great country up there. Did some ice driving at Dollar Lake by Eagle River last year with Dirtfish/Subaru Winter Driving and absolutely loved it. Wanted to go back this year but alas covid cancelled it.

Beautifu!! Looks like a Great spot to cruise the beast to.... Thanks for the vid.

Sedona/Flagstaff/Munds Park/Jerome/Williams/Crown King are all amazing places to do all sorts of off roading from high speed desert running, to forest trails, to rock crawling. That's she'll spend most of her time.

C37200AE-B76F-42AB-B48A-A7A4B6A7ADC7_zpsnrpkihgl.jpeg

F5B84364-DB12-4C32-9093-B546B69EFF38_zpstfyy3pyj.jpeg

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3373_zpstxqoaqzp.jpg

IMG_3363_zpshaj57oov.jpg

IMG_3361_zpstbdrnvy7.jpg

IMG_3364_zpsrz9d4fbh.jpg

E7A44E09-B29C-4851-86B4-2072157EE938_zpsb2m1jfrf.jpeg

Sedona/Flagstaff/Munds Park/Jerome/Williams/Crown King are all amazing places to do all sorts of off roading from high speed desert running, to forest trails, to rock crawling. That's she'll spend most of her time.

C37200AE-B76F-42AB-B48A-A7A4B6A7ADC7_zpsnrpkihgl.jpeg

F5B84364-DB12-4C32-9093-B546B69EFF38_zpstfyy3pyj.jpeg

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3373_zpstxqoaqzp.jpg

IMG_3363_zpshaj57oov.jpg

IMG_3361_zpstbdrnvy7.jpg

IMG_3364_zpsrz9d4fbh.jpg
Yeah definitely a wonderful place.... my daughter used to live in Prescott and we cruised to Jerome one day and it was stunning. Cheers

63391755992__2AF74CE7-F3C2-489A-BF8C-E6A5049EFB14.fullsizerender (2).jpg

The above is in Playa Tivives Costa Rica where I'm currently on a month vacation. I would love to take a road trip one day when my kids are off to college (4 years left) from NJ down to the tip of south America. The TRX is the perfect vehicle for it, it is too wide for the roads, needs a gas stop every 200 miles and most of the time you are stuck in traffic, but other then those minor details......

View attachment 4432
The above is in Playa Tivives Costa Rica where I'm currently on a month vacation. I would love to take a road trip one day when my kids are off to college (4 years left) from NJ down to the tip of south America. The TRX is the perfect vehicle for it, it is too wide for the roads, needs a gas stop every 200 miles and most of the time you are stuck in traffic, but other then those minor details......
I am jealous.

Personally, I can't wait to play a little on Lower Wacker Drive in Chicago, the TRX has to sound amazing down there. Arizona desert is on the list too. And we can't ignore the Nebraska Cornfields as it will be one of my Farm Trucks joining my 2008 Duramax and 2013 Roush Raptor in my Multicultural Garage.

BTW: My lotto number is 1318!

As soon as I get mine (estimate build date 2/20) I'm on the road for 1800+ miles back to Seattle. Taking I-90 through Minn, Montana, North Dakota, Idaho and finally into Washington. Gonna make it a four day trip and stop at some places on the way back.

trip.jpg

After that will schedule my stereo upgrade with a place in Bellevue (Benchmark Motoring) which has done a few of my vehicles before.

Then off for some adventure. Will definitely hit Oregon coast (which has areas for off-roading on the beach next to the Pacific Ocean).

Can't wait...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back