Wheels lugs/ tow hooks

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
Does anyone know what size the wheel lugs are on the TRX? I want to go with black lugs and wheel locks. I did not go with the beadlock rims.
I was also thinking of removing the front and rear tow hooks and getting them powder coated red,orange or hydro blue. I know the fronts are removal. I am curious about the rear tow hooks. I think they may be part of the rear bumper and not removable. I am pretty sure my 18 Raptor rear tow hooks are not removal.
Getting bored waiting for the TRX to arrive. Good time to make a list of mods and start the research process.

Does anyone know what size the wheel lugs are on the TRX? I want to go with black lugs and wheel locks. I did not go with the beadlock rims.
I was also thinking of removing the front and rear tow hooks and getting them powder coated red,orange or hydro blue. I know the fronts are removal. I am curious about the rear tow hooks. I think they may be part of the rear bumper and not removable. I am pretty sure my 18 Raptor rear tow hooks are not removal.
Getting bored waiting for the TRX to arrive. Good time to make a list of mods and start the research process.
I wondered why they were chrome also.

The tow hooks are black both front and rear, not sure where you seen chrome tow hooks...

I like the idea of making the hooks red. I would imagine the rears would come off just like the fronts. I'm going to look for some pictures.

I like the idea of making the hooks red. I would imagine the rears would come off just like the fronts. I'm going to look for some pictures.
Thanks for the reply. I am leaning towards red. Thanks for finding the lug size too. Where did you locate the lug size?

What the heck?

1609635324845.jpeg

I am doing red with mine as well, on Diamond Black Crystal

Looks like the rear hooks might unbolt, go to 2:30 in:

DA84B835-140A-4079-8F3E-C17AC92E95F6.jpeg
9A1FCB74-A63D-4A59-849C-48077F647E06.jpeg

Already modding the TRX and only a handful in customer hands. Wow

The black is bad ass!
View attachment 2124
Nice work, great video too. I suspect the rear bumper has to come off to get to the bolts but it looks it can be done. Thanks for finding this and sending it to me.

Sure thing. I was just watching a new video & saw this, might be easier than that:
82915B11-EAF6-49C1-B2DC-414290BED021.jpeg
9C6552AA-B1F3-49CF-A6D4-CAF62F43046B.jpeg

Back