Wheels and tires are ready!!!

Ramathorn

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab Blackout Edition 6.7
I just got done mounting and balancing my wheels and tires. Now I just need the truck! I'm in KZT Status at the moment. The specs of this setup is as follows:

Fuel Vapor 20x9 with a +19mm offset
37-12.50R18 Falken WildPeak A/T-3W 10 Ply tires
The centercaps come with six chrome inserts and two bolts to hold the cap on so I drilled the six chrome inserts out and put black bolts in along with the black bolts to hold the centercap onto the wheel. I also taped off the snap out centercap and painted it matte black too match the wheel because it just needs to be all black of coarse!

Just for your reference, I'm a Fuel and Falken dealer so everything at cost was a total of $2369.26 no tax. That includes rims, tires, TPMS sensors, and lugnut install kit.

Attachments

• IMG-2903.jpg
    IMG-2903.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 380
I just got done mounting and balancing my wheels and tires. Now I just need the truck! I'm in KZT Status at the moment. The specs of this setup is as follows:

The centercaps come with six chrome inserts and two bolts to hold the cap on so I drilled the six chrome inserts out and put black bolts in along with the black bolts to hold the centercap onto the wheel. I also taped off the snap out centercap and painted it matte black too match the wheel because it just needs to be all black of coarse!

Just for your reference, I'm a Fuel and Falken dealer so everything at cost was a total of $2369.26 no tax. That includes rims, tires, TPMS sensors, and lugnut install kit.
I LOVE the look of the Vapor. Had them on my 1/2 ton for a little bit. Was thinking of putting them on the TRX, but, I'm going to try to find a little bit lighter wheel to offset the added weight of the 37 inch tire if I end up going up a size. It's a badass looking wheel, though!

Truck Side.jpg

Wat you doing for the fit of the 37”??

I LOVE the look of the Vapor. Had them on my 1/2 ton for a little bit. Was thinking of putting them on the TRX, but, I'm going to try to find a little bit lighter wheel to offset the added weight of the 37 inch tire if I end up going up a size. It's a badass looking wheel, though!

View attachment 6723
Badasss looking truck!!

Back