TheTiger

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Current Ride #2
2021 Ram TRX
Purchased my TRX on Dec 17/20 and only got my VIN a couple of days ago. Canadian dealer keeps giving me the run around saying they can't get any info out of Sterling Heights and when I talk to Ram customer care they say the same thing. Reading some of your American posts it seems you are getting info. Am I getting brushed off. Last digits of my VIN are 905189 and there seems to be VIN numbers all around that. Any ideas on how I can get an update.
TheTiger

Purchased my TRX on Dec 17/20 and only got my VIN a couple of days ago. Canadian dealer keeps giving me the run around saying they can't get any info out of Sterling Heights and when I talk to Ram customer care they say the same thing. Reading some of your American posts it seems you are getting info. Am I getting brushed off. Last digits of my VIN are 905189 and there seems to be VIN numbers all around that. Any ideas on how I can get an update.
TheTiger
lol bro, mine was ordered aug 14 2020, its a launch edition, im still waiting

get ready to wait!

TheTiger
Post your info on the following thread so @KnightMare can log you in to the registry. By the way it’s not affiliated with FCA/RAM.

TheTiger
For reference, on my initial order I placed it Dec 15. Got a vin late Jan. Then an email from FCA saying it would be a may delivery. Wasn’t happy with that so cancelled and bought a truck off a dealer across the country. Should be here in a couple weeks. Just sorting out the shipping.

Except that when I ordered mine the dealer had a stock order in and already in the "C" position, so it was apparently a little ahead of the game. Took over 60 days to get to "D"

Except that when I ordered mine the dealer had a stock order in and already in the "C" position, so it was apparently a little ahead of the game. Took over 60 days to get to "D"
Welcome to the club of dealer and manufacturer misinformation.

Post your info on the following thread so @KnightMare can log you in to the registry. By the way it’s not affiliated with FCA/RAM.
Ordered Dec 17/20 Vin 1C6SRFU98MN905189 VONA3021069 BLACK CITY :BARRIE , ONTARIO CANADA

Ordered Dec 17/20 Vin 1C6SRFU98MN905189 VONA3021069 BLACK CITY :BARRIE , ONTARIO CANADA
Did you post it on the registry thread so @KnightMare can log it? That’s where this info needs to be posted. Cheers

I'm new to this posting stuff but it would not let me enter info on the registry form

I'm new to this posting stuff but it would not let me enter info on the registry form
Just post it there like you did here and eventually @KnightMare will enter it when he can.

TheTiger
Have them send you a copy of the Priced Order Confirmation (POC). If they refuse they are hiding things from you. If they send it you will have all the info in front of you. Status and if D1 a shipment date.

Last edited:
TheTiger
Mine was a dealer order in September. I'm still waiting. Been in D status for 3 months now. People who have ordered in the states after me have all gotten their trucks. It's a shit show. Ordered from Peel Chrysler in Mississauga Ontario.

For reference, on my initial order I placed it Dec 15. Got a vin late Jan. Then an email from FCA saying it would be a may delivery. Wasn’t happy with that so cancelled and bought a truck off a dealer across the country. Should be here in a couple weeks. Just sorting out the shipping.
You would be the first Canadian Form member that received an email from FCA regarding your truck.

Have them send you a copy of the Priced Order Confirmation (POC). If they refuse they are hiding things from you. If they send it you will have all the info in front of you. Status and if D1 and delivery date.
i'M GOING TO DO JUST THAT. tHANK YOU VERY MUCH
TONY

i'M GOING TO DO JUST THAT. tHANK YOU VERY MUCH
TONY
I did misspeak and fixed my post. There will not be a delivery date if in D1, but a shipment date. This will help as your build date will be within a few days of your shipment date.

i got word today, my truck went into KZ status so ill get it soon? i think

Excellent news!

Depends on if they have regular trucks going across the border or not. You will probably jump from yard to yard at least once before that though I would assume.

Welcome to the shipping waiting game, you just graduated from the waiting to be built game

Congrats. Now you just have to hope that they release it to the shipping side of things. But that’s a lot better than before. Cheers

I did misspeak and fixed my post. There will not be a delivery date if in D1, but a shipment date. This will help as your build date will be within a few days of your shipment date.
I received the POC from the dealer and it indicates the status is "D" but the estimated shipment date is blank. The interesting thing is when I ordered a TRX the dealer told me they had one in "c" status but could or would not tell me what that meant. I wrote the deal up on Dec 17/20 (already allocated to the dealer) but on this POC it shows the order placed on Sep 25/20 with production in December 2020. I'm sure glad these people don't have anything to do with medical surgery.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back