Whats up from Kansas City!?!?

FMarji

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX - RED/LVL2/CF
Hey everyone! My name is Faris, I reside in the Kansas City area, been following the site for a bit and glad to finally join! I am firefighter in a suburb of the metro area, hunting fanatic, car enthusiast, and future TRX owner. Currently own a 2018 Raptor with Cobb stage 2 tune and IC. Placed an order with Zach for a 22 TRX so patiently waiting in line like many of us are doing! Missing a V8 in my life. I have owned some modded first and second gen Jeep GC SRT's, Camaro ZL1, and a first gen Raptor with all the goodies, whipple, 37's, currie, etc. So needless to say, ready for an upgrade and a supercharger again! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Thanks!

Welcome! I'm on the KS side of the metro and work in a related field. Waiting on mine from Granger also. I went D1 last week with an estimated ship date of 10/24 (which will never happen). Anyway, hopefully it gets built soon (Aug 10 order, not that order date matters at all with build order). This will be my first performance truck, I come from owning 3/4 and 1 ton diesels. Having a 1946 Dodge truck restored and restomodded currently. Can't wait for both of these trucks!

Hope you get your truck soon!

Thanks man! We will have to meet up once we have our rides. There are some areas we could go offroading and what. I almost went back to the diesel side but realized I wouldn't use it as much and love the performance side of things. Definitely excited for you though! Would love to see the progress on the 46. I used to be a mechanic before I was a first responder. Still love wrenching here and there.

Welcome to the forum Faris - Congrats on the TRX order! 🍻

I am in KC too, ordered from Zach on 10/1 and just got my build sheet this morning from TripleB. So fingers crossed it will be in Iowa in a few weeks or so.

I live in Olathe and ordered from Granger on 8/16. It's currently in transit and they are telling me it should arrive before the end of the month.

I am in KC too, ordered from Zach on 10/1 and just got my build sheet this morning from TripleB. So fingers crossed it will be in Iowa in a few weeks or so.
That is awesome! Pretty damn fast turn around! Glad to see some KC members on here!

I live in Olathe and ordered from Granger on 8/16. It's currently in transit and they are telling me it should arrive before the end of the month.
So awesome! I bet you are beyond excited! This is my first brand new ordered vehicle so I have to learn to be patient!

Do any of you guys here in KS plan on trading in with Granger?

Welcome! Kansas City area myself. You will NOT be disappointed. I had an 18 Raptor as well. The TRX is above and beyond! I’d love to find some areas to do some Off-Roading. I live out in the country so my machine goes off-pavement everyday.

Do any of you guys here in KS plan on trading in with Granger?
I'm in KS and I plan to trade in.....only because KS is stupid and to get tax credit it all has to be on same bill of sale.....wish I stilled lived on the MO side. I had Granger bid my truck "now" (it was late July) and they were $4k under what Olathe Ford offered me. So Granger will have to be competitive to make the tax break worthwhile. (I have a 2019 F350 CCLB) that I got in mid 2020 as a leftover. Might see if Granger will honor GivemetheVIN.com price (which was right in the middle of Olathe Ford and Granger back in late July).

Dang man.....you hit the lottery! That is an insane turn around. Go buy some Powerball and MegaMillions tickets. Happy for you, but also jealous.

So awesome! I bet you are beyond excited! This is my first brand new ordered vehicle so I have to learn to be patient!
I'm pretty pumped, was hoping i'd get it before the end of the year when i ordered it so pleasantly surprised. I'm trading in my 2013 RAM Sport with 103k miles that i ordered new. Granger quoted me a decent trade-in value a couple months ago but i'm still waiting to hear back to see if that changed or not.

Welcome! Kansas City area myself. You will NOT be disappointed. I had an 18 Raptor as well. The TRX is above and beyond! I’d love to find some areas to do some Off-Roading. I live out in the country so my machine goes off-pavement everyday.
Hell yeah! Some people haul out to dodge city area, wide open trails where you can hit some high speeds without scrub brush scratching the sides of your truck. Lots of RZR guys go out that way.

I'm in KS and I plan to trade in.....only because KS is stupid and to get tax credit it all has to be on same bill of sale.....wish I stilled lived on the MO side. I had Granger bid my truck "now" (it was late July) and they were $4k under what Olathe Ford offered me. So Granger will have to be competitive to make the tax break worthwhile. (I have a 2019 F350 CCLB) that I got in mid 2020 as a leftover. Might see if Granger will honor GivemetheVIN.com price (which was right in the middle of Olathe Ford and Granger back in late July).
I’m with you, with a purchase this big, I’m a big fan of the tax credit. Even though I don’t think I’d have an issue selling my raptor, Johnson county is saturated with them and I’d have to deal with the non-serious knuckleheads checking to see if I still have it and text messages at midnight, haha. Sometimes a simple trade in is worth avoiding the headache.

I'm pretty pumped, was hoping i'd get it before the end of the year when i ordered it so pleasantly surprised. I'm trading in my 2013 RAM Sport with 103k miles that i ordered new. Granger quoted me a decent trade-in value a couple months ago but i'm still waiting to hear back to see if that changed or not.
Sounds like now they will reach out when the vehicle is shipped (within 30 days of delivery) and offer a more current rate with this crazy used car market. Fingers crossed for a fair deal! That’s low miles on your existing truck! Should do decent even if you went private party.

I’m in shawnee. A buddy of mine and myself each have one on order since July with no word yet. We should do a TRX meet and greet when everyone starts getting their trucks!

Sounds like now they will reach out when the vehicle is shipped (within 30 days of delivery) and offer a more current rate with this crazy used car market. Fingers crossed for a fair deal! That’s low miles on your existing truck! Should do decent even if you went private party.
Yeah that's what they said but it should be delievered in the next 10 days and i still haven't heard. I think Amanda has been out of the office recently so i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt but i need to know soon.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back