Whats up from Kansas City!?!?

My truck was built 9/23 and still isn't here yet.. You would think for how much they charge for destination that it would show up in a couple days. :(

Picked it up from Granger tonight! My flight got delayed so got there late, spending the night in Des Moines and driving back to KC tomorrow. The process was smooth, no surprises. Just need to get a brick to put under the gas pedal!

Attachments

• PXL_20211103_004708678.jpg
    PXL_20211103_004708678.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 32
Picked it up from Granger tonight! My flight got delayed so got there late, spending the night in Des Moines and driving back to KC tomorrow. The process was smooth, no surprises. Just need to get a brick to put under the gas pedal!
Congrats dude! So bad ass! Be sure to fill us on your initial impressions!

I'm in Wichita with a Granite on order. Love to hear your impressions after the drive back!

Congrats! For shits and giggles let me know what you average (mpg) on your way home.

Congrats! For shits and giggles let me know what you average (mpg) on your way home.
The drive home may be the best MPG any of us will get when we follow the break in procedure. All I know is that I don’t ever expect to see double digit MPG. Lol

Looks awesome! Glad to hear about the experience at Granger. Mine is out of storage and is shipping so I should have it in the next 1-3 weeks, I hope.

I'm going to call about PPF and Ceramic today and will get you guys interested some numbers.

300 mile update...I guarantee that's the last time I'll see numbers that high. The first 100 miles were mostly in town and was averaging 12.5 mpg. The rest were 55-65 mph rolling hills. I did my best to stay off the go pedal...one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life! I'll post a full report later tonight.

Attachments

• PXL_20211103_190610321.jpg
    PXL_20211103_190610321.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 15
Ok so first impression of the truck is it's absolutely awesome and everything I expected it to be. The seats are comfy, ride quality is excellent and handles well. I took hwy 169 south all the way to St. Joseph which put me right at 300 miles then I jumped on I-29 to KC. I do have a couple issues though. First, there was a scratch on the lower part of the front bumper. Granger offered to fix it but I'm not real concerned with it. Second, was a nick on the driver's side window trim. I'm going to get this fixed because I'll see it every time I get in the truck. Third, uconnect issues. The screen will freeze up occasionally or jump back to the last screen like it has a mind of it's own. Lost wifi connection with phone once and had to reconnect. Also drive modes don't seem to work on the screen. I think I saw a post on this and rebooting the system seemed to fix it. I'll give it a try or take it to the dealer maybe. So a little disappointing on the damage and the uconnect issues but not a big deal overall. I did a little spirited driving around town using the manual shifters and it was a blast. Sitting at a little over 400 miles and still averaging 13.5 mpg. Can't wait to hit 500 and launch it!

Attachments

• PXL_20211103_212725673.jpg
    PXL_20211103_212725673.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 26
  • PXL_20211103_212735758.jpg
    PXL_20211103_212735758.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 24
Ok so first impression of the truck is it's absolutely awesome and everything I expected it to be. The seats are comfy, ride quality is excellent and handles well. I took hwy 169 south all the way to St. Joseph which put me right at 300 miles then I jumped on I-29 to KC. I do have a couple issues though. First, there was a scratch on the lower part of the front bumper. Granger offered to fix it but I'm not real concerned with it. Second, was a nick on the driver's side window trim. I'm going to get this fixed because I'll see it every time I get in the truck. Third, uconnect issues. The screen will freeze up occasionally or jump back to the last screen like it has a mind of it's own. Lost wifi connection with phone once and had to reconnect. Also drive modes don't seem to work on the screen. I think I saw a post on this and rebooting the system seemed to fix it. I'll give it a try or take it to the dealer maybe. So a little disappointing on the damage and the uconnect issues but not a big deal overall. I did a little spirited driving around town using the manual shifters and it was a blast. Sitting at a little over 400 miles and still averaging 13.5 mpg. Can't wait to hit 500 and launch it!
Well guess you need a custom bumper, oh shucks lol. That’s awesome though. We appreciate the review and I can’t wait to be in your shoes. Definitely a huge upgrade from your last truck! So pumped for you

I've never been so excited to drive to work this morning. The break-in procedure says to exercise the full engine RPM range between 300-500 miles and shifting at higher RPM's when possible. So i put it in Baja mode and holy shit the instant power and throttle response is ridiculous! This thing is a beast even at lower RPM's but OMG when you get the RPM's up you better hold on! Now i can't wait to get off work, best purchase i've ever made. I want to launch it so bad!

Make sure you check your lug nuts when you get your truck. On every wheel 5 out of 6 were under torqued. The rear drivers side were less than 100 ft-lbs.

Make sure you check your lug nuts when you get your truck. On every wheel 5 out of 6 were under torqued. The rear drivers side were less than 100 ft-lbs.
Damn! Besides that, everything good?!

Damn! Besides that, everything good?!
Got under the truck today and everything looks good. The only other thing I found were a couple of fuses that weren't seated all the way. Installed mud flaps and bed mat today as well.

Got under the truck today and everything looks good. The only other thing I found were a couple of fuses that weren't seated all the way. Installed mud flaps and bed mat today as well.
That is good to hear! What are your next mods?

I'm not sure, the truck is almost perfect in my opinion. Maybe a catch can (still debating) and new wheels down the road.
I had a catch can on my first gen SRT Jeep and it definitely collected quite a bit of oil. I’d say it’s worth the small investment.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back