What other beasts are in the garage!?

Taurian

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX ON ORDER
Thanks, its a custom CVO paint color from the factory. I've modified most of the bike, but left the paint. Yes, that is a Trask.
Gorgeous. I'm soooo tired of blacked out bikes. 90% of the bike on a HD dealership floor are completely blacked out with black paint. Your blue with the black accents is perfect. Call me old school but I like nice paint jobs (that aren't black) on bikes. Heck I'm even a chrome guy.

That a Trask air cleaner? I have one on my Road Glide.

10mpg

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Granite Metallic
IMG_0530.jpeg

i sold her a couple of months ago and kind of regretting it. i miss the top down action, but i bought 3 new cars in 2021 including the TRX and when i got my personal property tax bill ( i live in VA, highest in the country) i almost had a stroke and made the decision to let her go.

e3man

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
13 Raptor
Current Ride #2
14 CTS-V
View attachment 27569
i sold her a couple of months ago and kind of regretting it. i miss the top down action, but i bought 3 new cars in 2021 including the TRX and when i got my personal property tax bill ( i live in VA, highest in the country) i almost had a stroke and made the decision to let her go.
Nice car.

Yes the personal property tax here is horrible.

That Guy

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
07 Escalade ESV,97Ram3500
Current Ride #2
20 Challenger Hellcat Redeye , 67 Shelby Cobra replica , 06 HD Street Glide , 16 Kawasaki KLR 650
View attachment 27569
That tax Ark has it as well is Horse sh*t paying a tax that you have been already taxed for WTF

10mpg

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Granite Metallic
When I was in high school in VA i thought they repealed the car tax?
Nope. It's sky high. I had 3 vehicles worth roughly 200k between all 3 and looking at something like 7K a year just to keep them in my driveway.

mster

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2005 Lotus Elise
Damn. I’m lucky to be just outside city limits so I have only county and state here in NC. I think it’s about 500 for the trx and about that together for the rest of the garage. I guess they think my lotus is worth much less than I paid for it

2Papi

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Toyota 2010
Current Ride #2
Tesla y
I have a special oversized Can am commander only one in the world and the rest my regular toys.

IMG_6879.jpg

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton