What if TFL wasn't the first to receive their TRX...

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
So thanks to Cerino last night, he said that a owner on the hellcat forums posted that he was the first to take delivery of his TRX. I assumed it was Billet Silver but it looks to be a launch edition. I put some arrows on some interior pieces that looked to be wrapped. Judging by the gate in the background, could this be at the plant or the dealership Wednesday night? From the time stamp of the post it looks to be around 6am Thursday morning when he made this post. And would put it a few hours before TFL truck!!
1609523612678.png

Attachments

• trx first.JPG
    trx first.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 30
I hope this to be the case, would be a boost for all those that ordered an LE if an LE was actually the first to be delivered. I agree that it definitely looked silver when it was posted last night.

Looking at all trucks with window stickers, that have Ram Bar, running boards, beadlocks, graphics, etc. Results in 14 trucks, all Anvil.

4 were in Canada so we drop those and we are left with 10 possible trucks. Given that TFL picked theirs up at the factory we can't rule out someone else also having that ability so proximity to SHAP doesn't help much. I then went to the Hellcat forums you linked and looked at his profile. No details. so I started glancing over his posts. Back in 2016 he mentioned that his dealership had chargers available and posted a link to the dealership. Morrliton Arkansas. Assuming he hasn't moved since then, best "guess" is that it is VIN#900126 and he must have picked it up at the plant as well?

Confirmed to be Anvil, the rest is a guess.

Last edited:
When pictures & video of the truck first came out I thought the rambar was ugly looking then changed my mind & started thinking I would order it through mopar and save almost a grand, then back & forth & as of right now I’m back to thinking it’s hideous again & the truck looks so much cleaner without it, guess I should just order it. 🙃

Looking at all trucks with window stickers, that have Ram Bar, running boards, beadlocks, graphics, etc. Results in 14 trucks, all Anvil.

4 were in Canada so we drop those and we are left with 10 possible trucks. Given that TFL picked theirs up at the factory we can't rule out someone else also having that ability so proximity to SHAP doesn't help much. I then went to the Hellcat forums you linked and looked at his profile. No details. so I started glancing over his posts. Back in 2016 he mentioned that his dealership had chargers available and posted a link to the dealership. Morrliton Arkansas. Assuming he hasn't moved since then, best "guess" is that it is VIN#900126 and he must have picked it up at the plant as well?

Confirmed to be Anvil, the rest is a guess.
Ah, great detective work. Hope he messages me back today. Probably out playing with his TRX all day

When pictures & video of the truck first came out I thought the rambar was ugly looking then changed my mind & started thinking I would order it through mopar and save almost a grand, then back & forth & as of right now I’m back to thinking it’s hideous again & the truck looks so much cleaner without it, guess I should just order it. 🙃
It's like certain angles it looks good, others it looks out of place. I'm waiting for aftermarket...

Im hoping someone makes a tonneau cover that fits with rambar.....

Im hoping someone makes a tonneau cover that fits with rambar.....
TFL did have a video that they were able to fit a tonneau cover with their rambar on their rebel.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back