What did you do to your TRX today?

I added a console safe. It's not the greatest picture because it's dark out.
20211013_192304.jpg

That's on my list as soon as lockerdown has the TRX version finalized... One of the best modes there is IMHO!

GOOD JOB!👍🇺🇲
Is super clean and easy install. It's not the best photos because it's dark out but fits in very nicely.
20211013_192423.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that! Is it big enough for a full size handgun in the vault? Looks a little tight in the pic.

Had my 1st oil change (500 mile) at the dealership, and had them add on the black skid plate....and thanks to OG1, I plugged the holes too!

So mods todate:
Retrax PowerPoint MX
Full front/ rockers PPF
Custom TRX Badging
Wired up BajaDesigns Reverse S2 lights 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲👍
Looks great, curious what the dealer charged in labor for the swap, $300? Thanks

Looks great, curious what the dealer charged in labor for the swap, $300? Thanks

3.0 hours labor... came out to $500 with oil change, my oil and filter. A bit steep... But it is what it is...

Thank you for posting that! Is it big enough for a full size handgun in the vault? Looks a little tight in the pic.
Oh no it’s plenty big to put any 9 mm or 45. I can provide better photographs hopefully later today.

3.0 hours labor... came out to $500 with oil change, my oil and filter. A bit steep... But it is what it is...
Since they have to remove the skid plate anyway to do the oil change, why did they charge for an extra three hours to bolt one back on, even if it is a different color?

Since they have to remove the skid plate anyway to do the oil change, why did they charge for an extra three hours to bolt one back on, even if it is a different color?
The dune plate gets removed to change the engine oil, the plate that he changed out is the skid/bumper plate which requires the whole front end to come off. It is about a 4 hour job.

My mistake. I thought the skid plate is below, and the forward facing part where the license plate goes is part of the bumper.

The dune plate gets removed to change the engine oil, the plate that he changed out is the skid/bumper plate which requires the whole front end to come off. It is about a 4 hour job.
That's about right. On the paperwork they actually only charged me 25 bucks for the complete oil change. It was my oil and filter, but I still thought that was fair!

Finally bit the bullet and got the Gorilla lugs (96644BDX). Worth it.
96362E25-7CAC-416B-AAD4-A76897C49A27.jpeg

Pro tip for the rust belt guys. Get yourself an empty sandwich bag (or dime bag) and slip it over the lugnut when installing. Protects it nicely assuming you aren’t smacking it with an impact gun. The finish on these seems pretty good but one chip and they will start rusting in a hurry up here.
6626E7B1-38C6-46EE-8DC2-2829F4E67811.jpeg

Bloodied the TRX last night and filled the freezer today. Was on the hunt for a monster bull. Settled on a sure thing at the end of legal light. Already regret it. Wish I had more time to hunt this year.
42814D8F-F312-4C6D-A93E-C5FBB39405C2.jpeg

I switched out my rear lights to to ambers... We'll be good in the fog and if ever needed, OK for Chase lights...
20211016_183216.jpg

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back