What did you do to your TRX today?

Wanted to see what it’s like hitting her
B17F79CC-3570-437C-8A67-EC7B103F0D3B.jpeg
in the pump hole

In fairness the brakes only fail when hooning twisty stuff. We all knew from the start this big bitch wouldn’t like turning or stopping. Somehow that makes it better when you chuck it around turns like a sportscar
And speaking of fairness. It's a lot easier to pass with the TRX than it is with the Pete and a trailer.
On the other hand, the Pete has a Jake Brake and two air horns, so brakes aren't all that important on it.

Updated my TazerDT to the latest FW it is freaking awesome. Auto Surround Camera when "Parksense" activates - bitchen
  • Added ParkCam – uses front park sensors to automatically show the surroundview/front view cameras when parking. (requires Surroundview and front Parksense)
  • Added Drive Mode memory (for TRX) – remembers what drive mode you were in and sets it automatically when you re-start.
  • Added AmberDRL live mode – overrides factory DRL’s with amber DRL and turns on factory marker lights, including TRX hood lights. Works when headlights are on, too.
  • Added flashing 4WD indicator to show when ForceRWD is in use (TRX)
  • Added Power Side Step enable for adding Mopar Deployabe Step Kit 82215287AD
  • Fixed TurnCam so no more odd beeps from blind spot system.
  • Fixed light show transitions to be quicker and turn off smoothly.

Well they should pay you, this post just made me need one. I was already going to snag it eventually for the mirror thing, but auto cameras while parking and remember last drive mode!!! Yup bout to go order (at least as soon as i know it works on 22s)

Thank you for posting!

I know there are people on here who say the times that our performance pages show are not correct. That, they are a little off to what a draggy would say. That being said, there’s no denying that the ripatuned incognito pulley makes a difference. Before installing it, the best I could do was a 3.9 zero to sixty. Now, it runs a 0-60 at 3.5. More than happy I spent the money. And, I got a black belt with mine instead of the green. That way it’s not as noticeable that work was done. These numbers are with 3/4 tank of gas and 75 degrees. Not sure of altitude, I’m in northwest Indiana. View attachment 20207
I wanted to update this in case anyone was interested. I didn't pay attention to it before, but, most off the folks on here who have, say our trucks produce about 10lbs. of boost. With the incognito pulley, it is supposed to be 11.5 to 12. So I started paying attention and put my boost in the dash display. Most on here say they are seeing 12 occasionally but not solid. The other day, at WOT, mine displayed 13lbs of boost and did not waiver. Anyone know if I should be concerned, as I did not pin the crank. Is this still a safe operating range without the crank pinned?

Finally got around to installing this pain in the ass thing today.
Rarely open the roof but think it's a nice little Easter egg when I do.

20211007_154020.jpg
20211007_152954.jpg

I wonder if that’s really a TRex finger print? 😜

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back