What did you do to your TRX today?

You're going to love it. How much is the swap going to set you back?
Got lucky and found the cluster on eBay. With the adapter harness and new switch I’ll be into it for $1400. Which is a lot, but probably half of what infotainment.com is gonna charge. And a hell of a lot cheaper than trading my 21 for a 23. That’s what I’ll tell my wife if she ever notices in the first place.

Got lucky and found the cluster on eBay. With the adapter harness and new switch I’ll be into it for $1400. Which is a lot, but probably half of what infotainment.com is gonna charge. And a hell of a lot cheaper than trading my 21 for a 23. That’s what I’ll tell my wife if she ever notices in the first place.

Yeah, that's half of what the first few guys to do the swap were paying.

Yeah, that's half of what the first few guys to do the swap were paying.
I bet. Even if it wasn’t perpetually backordered, buying the cluster new and eating that huge core charge was never an option for me. Didn’t want it that bad.

Attachments

• IMG_8837.jpeg
    IMG_8837.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Love it. This is my work bird. C2 variant.
Oh nice!!

I don’t remember what I posted the 407 or our bk but I just started flying the BK117C2E and I’m not a fan of the genesis avionics and autopilot, what package do yall have in that one?

Oh nice!!

I don’t remember what I posted the 407 or our bk but I just started flying the BK117C2E and I’m not a fan of the genesis avionics and autopilot, what package do yall have in that one?
Yeah, we have a C2E as well. The company requires differences training to be qualified in it. Our pilots really dislike that cobbled together system. So far, I’ve had no interest in getting the additional training. The C2 has the factory system with all Garmin avionics. The one on the left is the C2E.

Attachments

• IMG_8967.jpeg
    IMG_8967.jpeg
    218.7 KB · Views: 32
Hopefully it’s not the sign of something bad happening

Hopefully it’s not the sign of something bad happening
I just looked real hard at my IC coolant level yesterday, and it’s slightly lower than it was a couple of months ago. I think mine sips 1/2-1 oz every month or two. I’m not particularly worried about it, as it seems to have done that since I got it.
I wonder what everyone else is seeing. Zero movement in IC coolant levels? Or slow depletion over several months?

I just looked real hard at my IC coolant level yesterday, and it’s slightly lower than it was a couple of months ago. I think mine sips 1/2-1 oz every month or two. I’m not particularly worried about it, as it seems to have done that since I got it.
I wonder what everyone else is seeing. Zero movement in IC coolant levels? Or slow depletion over several months?
Recently, during my truck's oil change, I noticed low coolant, asked the dealer to fill it, and later learned a new coolant supercharger pump (something like that) was needed they ordered the pump and wil replace next week. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Got the Diode Dynamics ditch light kit, fog pocket kit, and hitch light installed! Pic of the ditch lights installed. I'll add another comment when I get more photos. All the amber lights at night look insane!

Attachments

• 1702404964401.jpeg
    1702404964401.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 95
Got the Diode Dynamics ditch light kit, fog pocket kit, and hitch light installed! Pic of the ditch lights installed. I'll add another comment when I get more photos. All the amber lights at night look insane!
As promised. I'm in love 😩
DSC05267.jpeg

Mine was low on delivery and seems to sip it very slowly ever since. I took it to the dealership a couple of months ago to get checked (thinking it was I/C bricks) and nothing.

I also see slow depletion

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com
Back