• Total voters

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
While we don't know what colors are going to be available on the TRX, what color would you like to see?

billet-silver-ram-rebel.jpg

I'm a fan of the Billet Silver color.

Octane Red or similar.

Header Red if the offer it, Delmonico Red if they don't, or something similar.
I've seen various renderings from Forza and I'm very partial to the red for the TRX (though I generally prefer blue).

I hope there will be some TRX specific colors to choose from. Currently I have a LeadFoot Gray F150 and love the color. I’ve always done black or white on my vehicles, so the gray is different (sort of) for me. I get compliments on it all the time, so I hope Ram will have somethI gotta similar. If not, I will probably just go with black, or have it wrapped/repainted in a different color. Nardo Gray maybe? :oops:

While we don't know what colors are going to be available on the TRX, what color would you like to see?

View attachment 16

I'm a fan of the Billet Silver color.
I’ve had a few silver vehicles as it’s a favorite, but I’m thinking something different this time. My black Ram 4x4 1500 short box was a beaut, and nothing looks better, or worse than black paint if you know what I mean. This time I’ll have to give it some thought as to what will best hide the dust/dirt from CO and UT back roads.

I'm going for granite grey or any similar color to that!

Blue Streak Pearl like my Laramie (love that blue!) or the Header Red as shown on the concept vehicle (pretty red!).

Blue Streak Pearl like my Laramie (love that blue!) or the Header Red as shown on the concept vehicle (pretty red!).
I can't believe Riala would entertain Header Red ...wow... that Blue Streak Pearl is her jam ?

I would like to see some of the high impact colors make it on to this truck. Like the yellow, go-green or plum crazy purple. If no high impact, I'd like the F-8 green or white knuckle.

I am a blue fan so blue streak or maybe even ceramic blue.

I'm a big fan of F8 Green. I would also be happy with a Granite Crystal Metallic.

Steel or the granite. Current Jeep is Black so tired of that color.

I hope they have some unique colors for it to make it stand out!! Can’t wait to get one regardless!!

I hope there will be some TRX specific colors to choose from. Currently I have a LeadFoot Gray F150 and love the color. I’ve always done black or white on my vehicles, so the gray is different (sort of) for me. I get compliments on it all the time, so I hope Ram will have somethI gotta similar. If not, I will probably just go with black, or have it wrapped/repainted in a different color. Nardo Gray maybe? :oops:

I hope they have A TRX specific color or two. It would add to the uniqueness of the truck.

My 18 Rebel is blue with orange decals. Would love to see yellow or dark green.

Back